VI

••••

••••

THE SCARCE FETTLE lingering around the air their breathing in and out is rather an odd phenomenon yet an eye catching scene to witness.

Jeongguk is casually laying his gaze on Minso's eyes and nose his palms propping his face gently, he can't seem to help his desire to study the structure, the curves that would perfectly fit her soft yet elegant features.

Minso on the other hand is caught in a daze, lured by the boy's eye shape, she would study every inch of his doe eyes, an eye that perfectly fits his innocent yet somehow masculine face.

Seconds turns into minutes as the time flies, they're eyes that would once tried to comprehend each bone structure sculpted on their face would now find a way to meet each other, intensifying their gazes by every blink.

"Are you going to keep staring or should I slap you?"
Minso asks sweetly to her harsh question, tilting her head a tad bit to the right before ending their endless stare.

Jeongguk shakes his head vigorously, seemingly to be yelling at his own sub-conscious for letting his childish manner loose.

"No don't slap me."

He lays his attention carefully onto the lecturer discussing over some topics, yet his mind sets Minso as his main topic.

"Instead let's make a bet."

His lips threatens to let his mischievous grin to escape from his thin strawberry tinted lips.

A trap, they both thought simultaneously.

Minso could only let a faint smile to shape her lips, trying to restrain a chuckle that would probably destroy her well coordinated plan, amused that her prey has somehow helped her.

"Sure I'm in, what do you have in mind?" Minso nods gently before leaning back on the wall.

"It seems that leaning your body on something sturdy is a pet peeve for you."

Instantly by his statement she diverts herself from the wall, almost stumbling on her seat.

By reflex Jeongguk takes a tight grip on her shoulder, holding her back from her soon to be shameful literal downfall.

There's a little area on her right shoulder exposing her white milky skin, a perfect contrast to her soft subtle skin as her thoracic bones slightly appears by the tight clutch.

Her heart didn't flutter by his friendly act as she stares deep into his doe shaped eyes, encrypting through those cryptic gazes he's been giving her since the start of this period.