×☆ Neko rp ☆×

I have gotten to the point where i just need to have this rp. Sooo, here are some choices i have made and ill put in some scenarios, i guess?

× ☆ choice(s) ☆×

Either one of the characters are a neko

or

Both of them are nekos

~

I really dont care which one you choose.

~

×☆ scenarios for if both are nekos ☆×

1. One of the characters went into the others characters territory so the character who is in control of that territory gets to decided what they want to do to the other character that is trespassing.

2. One of the characters are badly injured and the other character finds them and brings them to their den/house and i guess yiu can choose what happens after that.

3. Custom

×☆ One of the characters are a neko ☆×

1. The character that is a neko was in the forest when a a hunter or the non neko character came along and shot a dart at the neko character and made them faint.

2. The character that is a neko had been hiding that they are a neko but one day the other character  descovers the character that is the neko's secret.

3. The neko character was captured by a group of people and the other character just happens to be at a place where the group of people are trying to sell the neko character and the non neko character tries to help by either buying them or sneaking them out.

4 Custom.

~

Welp enjoy this rp and i hope i can rp with you guys soon -♡-