Hold Me

Peach kisses

Smut

With a muffled yelp that he ignored, I was pushed against the door in a harsh motion. I groan, as he lifts me up, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist and I push at his chest lightly.

"Ace." I breath, eyes slightly fuzzy "I-"

"shh, I got you." He assures me "I got you." And with that he presses his lips against mine again and our night is filled with an unexpected turn of events.

The kiss was deeper, longer, harder than the first, making me dizzy from the intensity and lack of air. I stare up at Ace, eyes lidded. It was as if I was in another world. Before I had the chance to speak Ace had placed me on the bed and wasted no time in removing his shirt.

I quickly averted my eyes, feeling my cheeks grow hot. It wasn't until he cupped my chin and forced me to look at him that I was able to admire his body in all its glory. I mean after a few past glimpses I knew he was hot but damn.

"Like what you see?" smirks Ace, grinning from ear to ear

"N-no! I mean yes, I mean you have a very nice body and damn like eight abs" I blabbed on in embarrassment, "oh my gosh your tattoos are so hot and-"

"shhhhh" whispered Ace before pulling my face close for another kiss that left me gasping for air as he nibbled on my lips.

Our hands were all over each other and I had thrown all insecurity to the wind, all I cared about at this moment was his touch and how good it was making me feel.

He began to slowly massage my breasts, his large hands taking extra care to apply more pressure at the nipples. I bit my lip to prevent my moans. It came to point where the stimulation was too much, and I couldn't hold them in any longer leading to a sudden loud moan on my behalf.

Ace suddenly halted his actions and looked down at me, eyes darkening.

"Do it again" he groaned

I turned my head away from him in embarrassment, I wouldn't possible moan in front of him again?

Ace frowned slightly before pinching my nipples harshly "I said do it again, don't hold back"

I couldn't help but arch my back and let out a yelp at his fingers massaging my sensitive nipples. I attempted to cover my face but he just growled and slapped my hands away.

He suddenly buried his face into my neck and whispered "Tequila...I'm hard"

I blushed tenfold not knowing how to react to the situation before feeling the evidence of his arousal prod my thigh.

"Ace," I stammered "I don't know how to-"

"I'll teach you"

Before I knew it, I was on my knees in just my panties between Ace's legs, his underwear being the only thing separating me from his throbbing length, it looked massive and I had no idea how it was going to fit.

Ace placed his hand over mine and moved it towards himself showing me how to best massage him, it was when he started to grunt in satisfaction that I grew more confident, taking his shaft in both my hands and vigorously pumping it.

"Tequila..." my name was breathy on his lips "stop..."

I stopped and looked up at him before noticing the wet spot on his boxers and turned away suddenly shy.

"look at me" he said, cupping my face in his hands "lets see if we can put your mouth to good use... something other than talking"

My ears flared up as I feebly tried to hit him, but he caught my hand mid air and moved it to his dick with a smirk.