play

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Minnie, wanna pway?"

Seokjin got bored from coloring books, which is understandable coming from him. He was more energetic and staying still wasn't easy.

"Nuh-huh, wanna color mowe!" Jimin said, focused on his coloring book. "Wanna make a pwetty pic for Yoonie!"

"Okay, have fun coloring on chu book!" the older said.

He got up from his spot and got out of Jimin's bedroom, walking to Hoseok's and Taehyung's bedroom.

He opened the door and observed everything, noticing the younger sleeping peacefully.

Seokjin went to his direction and sat beside Taehyung, waiting for him to react, which didn't happen.

He decided to boop the others cheek so he would wake up, but he was still sleeping.

"Taetae!" he whispered. "Wakie wakie, wanna pway!"

Taehyung was still asleep.

"Chu no fun."

Seokjin was about to go away, but a pair of arms grabbed him on his waist, which made him squick in surprise.

"Who's no fun here?" the younger asked, grinning at him. "You thought i was sleeping baby, i'm a ninja!"

"A ninja!?"

"Yeah, you didn't notice i was awake, I'm very good, right?"

He started tickling Seokjin's sides, making him giggle loud and squirm under Tae's embrace.

"S-Stop! Pwease!"

"You asked nicely, so i'll stop."

Seokjin tried to calm down while Taehyung hugged him tight and kissed his cheek sweetly.

"Better?" the Little nodded. "What about we go find the others? Maybe they can play with you. I'll go buy some food so i won't be able to play now."

"Yes, pwease!"

Both of them got up from the bed and went to the living room, where Yoongi was watching some tv.

"We have a Little who wants to play!" the younger said. "Is anyone free to do that?"

"I'm going to watch a movie now, he could stay but it's an horror movie and i think it wouldn't be okay to let him watch it." Yoongi said.

"It's fine, we will search for the others!" Taehyung smiled. "Have a good movie."

They went to the kitchen, where Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon were playing cards.

"Yah, i won!!" Hoseok got up from his chair and did a funny victory dance, which made Seokjin giggle. "Oh, hey there cutie!"

"I'm trying to find someone to play with him." Tae explained. "You are the last options."

"If you want, you can play cards with us sweetie, how about that?" Joon said while shuffling the cards.