30. celebnews

Liked by larrystylinson, louisissmall, louisadidas and 3,000,233 others celebnews This morning Harry Styles was seen on a jog while crying

celebnews This morning Harry Styles was seen on a jog while crying.Witnesses say he was constantly checking his phone and a few times he even seemed to be angry and would roughly shove the the phone back into his pocket. While this was going on, his rumored lover was out in the streets of L.A with his girlfriend, Eleanor. They were heading to a local breakfast bar but when they got there, they spent half the time on their phones and the other half eating. Was Harry's and Louis' friendship really just for publicity? Did Harry have stronger feelings for Louis? Are Eleanor and Louis already having relationship problems? Celeb News will keep you updated on this and all other celebrity news.
View all 1,897,000 comments
larryisreal Louis doesn't look very happy, why is he with this girl? He seems so happy with Harry but he traded it for this sad relationship.
eleanorfan @larryisreal This relationship is great, they probably were just tired or something. Harry needs to suck it up because Louis is not gay and doesn't want to be with him.
larryisreal @eleanorfan Ok, stop acting like being gay is some horrible sickness. There is nothing that makes being homophobic right so please just leave. Elk and Louis' relationship is canceled.
eleanorfan @larryisreal Larry is canceled.
louist91 blocked @eleanorfan
harryscurl Something going on with Louis. He says that his relationship with Harry is nothing but is bothered when someone else says it. What's going on?