hypnotize

Roxy POV

        Wow I could not believe that Kiron would do this I mean he I good but bad. Good thing 1 of Shame's plants can cure hypnotized. Before I was hypnotized I text her code red which I now he was going to hypnotized me. You must be asking why well her you go. 1. Kiron power is hypnotic. 2. Rin can make chicken nuggets in his sleep. 3. Rin can make peanut butter and jelly in 2 seconds. I asked myself what is a good way to hit him back. To also save Rin and git back to the wedding. I want Kiron to abdicate give up I want him to let go if means finds mother girl. I need to find Rin what if I can not find him  it us not like I have the power to find him but I now who might Yukio. So I called Yukio he said " I will try I dud it he is in your dad's house. He us had in your room yelling for help. There are to guards outside the door." I said "thx" then hung up the phone. How will I stop kiron and save Rin. I need help Shame can dress up like me then I can go save Rin and ask my dad why my fiancé is in his home. In my room . With your friends grading it. I told Shame the plan and she was in. So I made here in to me. Then I went to save Rin. This is when the adventure begins and am the adventurer.