Matt and Carter

We were sharing a room as usual , but this time there was only one bed .

I didn't know what to think when we got into the room . I insisted that I would sleep on the couch or the floor but he he laughed and came closer to me .

" You can sleep with me , I don't bit " he winked at me two .

He been doing this for a while , cornered me or winks at me when I catch his eye and it always makes me blush and look down .

To be honest I think he knows ..... he definitely knows I like him .

*******************************

The boys and I had been to the jim earlier today and my six pack is fully formed now ,the boys were bragging about for most the night .

Nash and I were messing around , When the boys decided to hit the showers .

When I came out I could feel Matt at starring at me ,I tried not to look . It was either because my hair was a mess or because I only had a towel on . I hope it was my hair .

When we went out for dinner he smack my butt which was really weird but obviously I just looked down and blushed wish earned a smirk from Aaron .

He also put his hand on my knee when we went to a restaurant that was next to the hotel .I admit I liked it but I need to ask him about it . We haven't spoken to each other since the bed incident.

*******************************

The minute me and matt got into the the room , I was pushed against a wall.

He started to kiss down my neck. I was completely shocked . I stood the frozen I didn't know what to think or what to do .

But then he kissed me in the lips slow and soft , I melted literally without notice I kissed back .

He went in deeper , it was full of lust and hunger . his hand slid up my top and took my SnapBack up and flung it on the floor .

He took his off and attached himself back to my lips .

He lifted my legs round his waist and brought us over to the bed .

By this time we were ..............

*******************************

Sorry guys i don't know what age you guys are 😁 comment age and more ships 👏🍉💜