Chapter 5: party time!!

*Kayla's P.O.V*

"Well, you look gorgeous tonight." Damon said.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said.

"You mean I don't look bad at all." He replied.

"Yeah, yeah sure what ever helps you sleep at night." I was imagining what would happen if I got drunk tonight and what my mom would think about it. Ehhh she would probably be home drunk too!😂

"What are you thinking about?" He asked with a smirk.

"Shut up, Damon you're lucky that I'm even here with you!" I yelled at him.

"It was your idea." He said.

"No it wasn't!"

"Yes it was"

"No it wasn't!"

"Yes it was"

"Can we just go in the grill now?" I asked really wanting to stop arguing!

"You just don't want to admit it!"

"Ok whatever now lets go!" I yelled

When we got in the music was so loud I couldn't even hear my own thoughts! I spotted Stefan and walked over to him.

"ARE YOU ENJOYING THE PARTY?" I asked yelling.

"WHAT?" I heard him say.

"ARE YOU ENJOYING THE PARTY?" He finally heard me.

"YEAH SURE" he yelled back

I walked back to Damon and dragged him outside.

"Can we go now, please?" I whined

"Oh C'mon, I ask you to come with me to a party and you wanna leave the first second we come!" He replied

"You finally admit it! Ha!" Yay!

"I can make you forget!" He said making me frown.

"You promised you won't use compulsion on me so haha!" I laughed at him.

"I don't need to use compulsion!" He said and I immediately knew what he meant!

"No no no no!"

"Yes yes yes yes!"

Next thing I know I downed three shots of tequila and drank almost half a bottle of bourbon!

"Wow I didn't even have to compel you but you still did it!" Damon said he was also drunk but not as me.

"My head hurts! My head hurts! Damon my head hurts!" I screamed at him but he just stood there. "You have to take me home or baby unicorns will cry!"

"Yeah yeah!" He said finally! "And I made barney cry too!"

I kept taunting him until we ended up dancing all crazy while a slow song was playing. I looked down at my phone and it was 1 a.m. OMG my mom will kill me!

I went looking for Anne and found her making out with some guy so I went back to Damon sitting on a barstool and asked him if we can go now.

"Can we go now?" I asked

"I can't drive I'm too drunk!" He replied. "Plus Godzilla is out there! Do you really wanna mess with him?"

"I'll drive!" All of a sudden I hear Stefan's voice.

"Are you drunk?" I asked

"No" he said

"Then let's go!"

I tried to push Damon off the stool but it was no use.

"You weigh a ton!" I yelled at him

"I don't want to go!" He yelled back

"That doesn't explain why you're so heavy!" I yelled again

He got off the stool and left the bar. We went over to his car and he gave Stefan the keys. We all got in and took off. They didn't take me home they took me to the boarding house!

"Take me-!" I tried yelling from the backseat but Damon interrupted me.

"Just stay here for the night, we will compel your parents in the morning."

"I've been spending too much time around vampires." I mumbled under my breath." Alright!" I yelled as if I didn't say anything.

"You know we heard that!" Yelled Stefan from the drivers seat.

"Says the man that keeps a diary!" I laughed and Damon laughed along with me.

"Not just one diary,Kayla!" Damon shouted.

Hehe. "I have a question for you Stefan!" I said

"What is it?" Stefan asked

"Who is Elena?" I knew it was someone he is in love with and she is my age but she is a vampire. But I wanted to know more.....