Chapter 9: meeting lexi!

I woke up at 2 a.m. to the sound of bombs and punching. I went into Jeremy's room and found him playing on his xbox 1.

"Can you stop! I'm trying to sleep!" I yelled at him.

"Someone's cranky." He joked and added a smirk.

"Yeah well I should be I'm not getting enough sleep. Scoot over." He moved a little and I sat next to him. I beat him at every game he owned and he admitted he was trying his hardest. After a while we fell asleep on his bed.

~~~~~~~

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!?" Elena screamed at the both of us. Good thing Caroline and Bonnie aren't here anymore.

I got out of Jeremy's grasp and went to the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth with the toothbrush I brought with me Elena walked in.

"What were you doing with him!" She asked amazingly angry.

"Look Elena, I went into his room at midnight to tell him to keep it down and I ended up beating him at every game but then I was tired so I kinda just fell asleep in his room." I explained.

"Then why were you cuddling up with him?" Elena asked a little calmed down.

"I don't know ask him." I told her and she got out of the room and into Jeremy's room.

She got out and came into her room where I changed into my outfit that I got with me. Elena told me that Jeremy thought I was Bonnie because she always used to sneak into his room when the girls do these types of things.

"Oh. Ok bah bye!" I shut the door and sat on the porch. I called up Damon and told him to come pick me up. He came and I sat in the car.

"So what did you do there?" He smirked but I just rolled my eyes.

"Nothing really." I answered.

"You didn't have a pillow fight in your pj's? He questioned.

"No we actually talked about....you." I said maybe a little panicking or maybe a lot.

"What did you say?" He said trying to process what I just said. We got to the boarding house but he didn't let me get out of the car.

"I said that we talked about how your an asshole." I lied

"Other girls actually find me attractive." He said as if I actually care.

"I'm surprised that's even true!" His smirk washed away and he started glaring. "Hey! You're lucky I admitted it was true!"

"Whatever. Get out." He let me out and told me that he was going somewhere with Alaric. So I was at the boarding house alone. Great!

All of a sudden I hear a whooshing sound and I was pushed into the bookshelf and a piece of wood went right into my back but only like a centimeter. It still hurt like hell. I saw a female figure walking towards me. She had long blonde hair and piercing brown eyes. She walked over to me and said:

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" I looked at her with confusion but I felt a weird vibe that I should trust her when I took her hand and she helped me get up.

"Umm I'm Kayla. Damon's friend..." I said making sure she wouldn't do anything to me.

"Ok I'm Alexia Branson. But please call me Lexi I'm Stefan's friend. And Damon doesn't have friends and if he did he would've turned them by now so I guess you are special." She winked and asked if she can heal me with her blood. I almost forgot how much my back hurt until she reminded me. I let out a little shriek but it went away as she covered my mouth with her wrist. When she was finished I went to change into a shirt that didn't have blood on it and went back downstairs to see her drinking from Damon's bourbon.