I'm Sorry [Tom]

[WARNING: Very sad ;-;]

Fights. Fighting was the only thing you and Tom did. You fought over the littlest things; The fact that he's away for so long, money, hatred and even rumors about Tom cheating on you. It drove you insane to the point of just packing up and moving back to [City Name]. You couldn't stand the pain.

When Tom got home from set he was in a very jolly mood... He kissed his co-star Zendaya. Him being the person he is (I know he's not this kinda person), forgot he was in a relationship.

''What's up with you today, Spidey?'' U question him. 

''I kissed Zen-- Wait no, no!'' He said completely forgetting your his lover. You felt tears well (??) up and ran to your room and started packing. ''Babe, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" he said while choking ( c;) on tears. ''No Tom! You've said time and time again that you're sorry. I'm sick of hearing it! Everytime you make a huge ass mistake, you expect me to forgive you. Not today!'' You say angrily and stormed out of the house and into your car, leaving Tom in complete misery.

You were now on the highway. Tears staining your cheeks and salty water clogging up your eyes. You couldn't see a thing. A large log truck was heading in your direction, not knowing it was on your lane. You squint your eyes so you can see properly and reality hit you when the truck did. The last words running through your mind were 'I'm Sorry.'

A/N:

It's short asf and terrible, I know. Who here wants part two?