[3] arcade

"do you want to go to the new arcade, or walk around?" jeongguk asked, the video was still going, and it was perched at the front of jeongguks car where both of the boys could be seen.

"arcade, definitely." taehyung insisted. taehyung reached his hand over jeongguks shoulder and started playing with his earlobe. "i'm so happy to be back. jeongguk and i have lots planned, so be prepared."

"he's right. oh right, for truth or dare tuesday, make sure to send in some truth or dares on my twitter. if you don't follow me, go follow me at jeongguk underscore ninety seven."

"i'm a bit excited for tuesday. it feels so far away..." taehyung sighed dramatically, making jeongguk laugh at him.

"hyung, it's sunday."

-

"i'm going to beat your ass, gguk. i swear to every fucking thing, jeongguk don't underestimate me-" a determined taehyung insisted, crossing sides with jeongguk and raising his hands in the air, then switching again.

"you're wrong, kim, i'm winning for sure."

"no," taehyung glanced at the score briefly and saw that jeongguk was indeed winning. "shut the fuck up."

"why did you pick such a romantic song," jeongguk asked, as they caressed each other's faces. "too much touching."

"how the hell was i supposed to know 'the time of my life' was supposed to be a romantic song?" taehyung caressed jeongguks face once more. the song was a couple dance, and taehyung and jeongguk had an argument that lasted about five minutes about who was going to be the girl and the guy. jeongguk, of course, convinced taehyung the he should be the girl, which didn't make any sense, but taehyung wanted to stop arguing so he could just dance already.

the song was coming to an end, and taehyung tried his hardest to get the dances right, but ended up tripping and falling to the floor. jeongguk, not wanting to lose, kept dancing and didn't help. by the time he got up, the dance was already over and they were waiting for the scores.

the words 'YOU LOST' appeared on taehyungs screen, making him slump to the floor in defeat. jeongguk did a small victory dance, then shoved the vlogging camera in taehyungs face. "taehyung lost! what are you taehyung? say it."

"i don't want to..."

"say it."

"no."

"taehyung..."

"jeongguk..."

"kim tae-"

"fine, i'm a loser!" taehyung snapped. ever since they first went to an arcade together, they would always make the loser say that. even now, in their teenage years, it's hard to admit it. that they were a loser.

"good job, taehyungie, i'm proud of you. at least you tried." jeongguk stuck a golden stick - from who knows where- onto taehyungs shirt. "i think it's about time we start heading home though. i still have to edit this video." jeongguk stated, and taehyung stood up and ripped off the sticker.

"i almost forgot how good you were at 'just dance'." taehyung commented, and jeongguk handed him the camera so he could open the door for the both of them. "fun fact, jeongguk is a really good dancer."

"probably not anymore, hoseok hyung and jimin hyung are both better than me."

"because you haven't danced in almost a year, other than now. comment down in the section below if you want to see jeonggukie doing a dance cover." taehyung whispered the last part into the camera before getting into the car and placing it on his lap to put on his seatbelt. jeongguk took the camera and set it at the front where both of them could be seen.

"remember when we first went to an arcade and played just dance you tripped and fell, and got tangled up in the cords. history is repeating itself, isn't it?" jeongguk recalled, making the both of them laugh loudly.

"remember that one time you broke a machine because you got so mad at it and punched it?" taehyung continued, and they both kept laughing.

"that was so funny! i could've sworn that game cheated, i was so pissed." jeongguk spoke, and taehyung smiled and leaned back into the black leather seats.

"good times."

-

[taehyung] jeongguk just posted a video!

"editing was a bitch." jeongguk complains once he posted the video and stands up, stretching out his limbs from sitting in the chair for hours. they were in his computer room, where he edits and sometimes plays computer games. taehyung sat on the couch behind him, on his phone but watching him edit most of the time.

"being a youtuber must be hard." taehyung comments, making jeongguk nod.

"it can be. but it gets me good money. hence the car and house." jeongguk took a seat next to taehyung and closed his eyes. "i'm so tired."

"go then already, it's almost twelve." taehyung nudged him, but he only shook his head, eyes fluttering closed. "c'mon, gguk. you need to be well rested."

"you're so lucky. all you did was sing in a super market that had a nearby manager, and you became famous 'n shit."

"eh, i'm a bit dumb though," taehyung giggled, "my manager had to get teachers to teach me for a few months. you're so lucky you finished school, i missed out on a lot."

jeongguk shrugged, "you didn't miss out on much, but i did get a lot of attention after you got famous and i started vlogging." he stood up and twisted his back to crack it, "i'm going to go to sleep. 'night tae." and he walked out.

but taehyung sat there for a while. taehyung sometimes regrets becoming famous, as fun as it is, he wants to experience a normal teenager life. he reads a lot, because of his lack of knowing what high school is like, what's he's missing out on. he often wonders how his life would be, how it would be like to see jeongguk grow up with him (and all of his other hyungs) and what it was like to go somewhere without being followed.

he laid his head back, resting on the cool walls. he heard jeongguks light switch flickers and then his bed creak, and taehyung knew he fell asleep. he sighed, then rolled his neck around, feeling satisfied at the cracks.

taehyung stood up after a while, millions of thoughts running through his mind. he often got like this, for example he could be talking then trail off as if thousands of things just occurred to him.

he turned of the light in the computer room and went to his room, holding a pillow between his legs to avoid the feeling of loneliness.