Stalkers

A/b- enjoy my cadets! AHHHH SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I've been suffering from depression lately, school has been getting stressful, my friends and I have drifted apart, and I only really talk to a few people, but I'm really quiet so I don't really talk to much people, sorry I know this got depressing but I decided I should let you know so you know why I haven't been updating lately, anyways!! Enjoy!

Your POV

It's been a week since the incident with Jean and Levi, ever since then I've carried a knife with me. As I walk down the street I hear rustling in an alley, is this a joke? do they think I'm that stupid? I know this is some kidnapping trick I simply roll my eyes and walks away. People back out of my way, I've earned the nickname, "Ice Queen" I don't give a shit either.
I go into school, the bullied kids yelp when they see me but I simply roll my eyes and keeps walking, even the "tough" people back out of my way. I go to class, I'm in the uniform but I spiced it up a little, instead of the plaid skirt were supposed to wear, I dyed it so it's plain black, the top instead of brown, it's now a dark navy blue, and the cloth that goes over my shoulder is now dark grey. My stockings are black, and my flats are black as well, I've also earned the, "touch me and I kill you" rep in school, after a guy hit on me in front of the school, and I threw him off the stage after he slapped my butt.
Soon lunch came, I grab my lunch Hanji packed me, and goes to the music room, my usual eating place. I sit in the window cell and eats. I stare out the window at the cloudy sky, thunder rumbles, I sigh knowing I didn't bring an umbrella. I sigh as I watch the small, cold, rain drops fall against the ground and window. I pick the guitar up and plays a small tune.

(Song)

I begin singing, heavy sadness, depression, and anger in my tone, yes I have been depressed lately, but I've managed, my mom understands and so does Mike. I'm not suicidal, but it's light, just depressed about the fact I never see Eren anymore, I'm scared, alone, but I refuse to let it show. Hundreds of thoughts and memories flood through my mind as I continue signing and playing the guitar, playing the guitar is my safe haven, it lets me escape.
I continue singing, what I didn't realize is while I was lost in the music, a crowd of students had formed. I still don't notice them, I finish the song and thinks of another.

(Song)

It's a song that helps me let my emotions out, tears form as I let it out through song.

"It's ok though, cause you'll see me soon you'll know when your time has come just look at the moon" as the words left my lips, tears fell remembering the first time seeing murder, remembering the emptiness I felt when my family died. They quickly leave before I noticed them, my voice slowly dies to quiet sobs. I set it down and hugs my knees to my chest crying.
I hear footsteps and instantly the tears stop and I wipe them away quickly and looks up, there stood a girl my age, chocolate brown hair, down to her chin, bright hazel eyes, and a concerned expression.

"You ok? I know you don't like people but..... you seemed lonely and..... I don't like seeing people alone" I scoff slightly putting up my same dumbass defense.

"It's nothing, I'm fine, drop it" I have a cold edge to my tone. I sigh and grabs my things walking past the shorter girl. She grabs my arm looking at my pleadingly. I look down at her expressionless not sure how I should react to this.

"Please..... don't spend your life alone"

A/n- sooooooo!!! How was it? It's been months!! I know, anyways, see ya