Chapter 1

Being trapped in a time loop taught you a lot of things. For one, you can't hope that everything will go your way. You had learned that the hard way after failing multiple times. You also learned that sometimes, even the most genius people aren't able to find answers. You and your friend had created multiple plans and the only one that was left was becoming an idol. You had no idea what you were going to do. The idea seemed far-fetched and unreachable, especially for you, living in the C/N. 

It wasn't like you didn't have what it took. You had an above average voice at best and you weren't completely a failure at dancing. You weren't ugly, but definitely not a goddess. You figured that the hardest part of becoming an idol would be getting into a company and surviving being a trainee. 

This idea is almost impossible, You thought as you pulled at your hair. Even is I make it as an idol, I probably would never get close to them! Companies and fans are very serious about dating and probably would never risk allowing a group as popular as BTS to get close to a girl idol. 

Sighing you brought the cup of tea to your lips as you closed your eyes. You felt a migraine coming from thinking too hard on the situation. Even though they're much harder to succeed in, I should probably stick with the more popular entertainment companies.

If you did debut, there was a higher success rate in companies like SM than you ever would with a low-budget company. Low-budget companies were riskier and could mean that even if you put in a lot of hard work to debut, it might go to waste as the company and group would not be recognized.

Think about GFriend, you said biting your lip. They came from a small company and had a lot of great hits and fans but not even two years later, they disappeared almost completely. Sure, they still had songs and fans, but the majority of attention went to other girl groups from the big companies like Twice and Black Pink. They survived for several years and by the time BTS was gone, they were still around.

Standing up from your chair, you stretched your arms out before taking your now empty cup of tea to the sink. As you washed the cup, your eyes became glossy.

I don't understand how I was put in this position or why. I don't even know if I can do this...when I met them with Y/F/N I froze and had no idea what to do. Seeing them so happy and eager to see fans, it's completely different from what I know.

Taking a shaky breath, you decide taking a walk to the park might clear your head and allow you to continue your brainstorming. With that in mind, you put on your sneakers and walked slowly in the direction of the park. It was a hot summer day, the sun shining so brightly it almost seemed as if it was trying to comfort you. To tell you that everything would be okay. That nothing has changed yet and only your decisions can. So unlike that day. The day that shattered you and millions of peoples' hearts. You thought back on the day you found out BTS was disbanding.

Everything had seemed alright that day. BTS had released an album a month ago and had a terrific comeback. It amazed you how well BTS was doing after all these years and how loyal their fans have been to be able to support the same group of boys no matter what. 

You were about to eat your favorite breakfast food when your phone vibrated indicating that someone had texted you. You sighed as you put down your food before seeing that Y/F/N had texted you. Your eyes widened in disbelief before you dropped your phone on the floor, hearing the crack. That didn't matter. Picking up the phone you read the text, again and again, trying to see if it was just a prank.

Y/F/N: Y/N...BTS is disbanding

You rushed to your room and unplugged your laptop before running back to the table. You googled BTS and watched as hundreds of articles appeared. Clicking on the first one, you gasped.