Chapter 9: Our New Rival

(A/n this part is now all about James, David & Mark. Sasha will appear every now and then. )

James's POV
I don't know what to do after the conflict between Me, David and Sasha Yesterday... I'm going to visit her right now!

David's POV
I want to see Sasha and say sorry... But what if she won't accept it? I should still visit her..

Mark's POV
I feel pity for Sasha, she looked so sad yesterday, I should go visit her...

Third Person View
All of them went inside their car and drove to Sasha's House...

Mark's POV
Ok I'm here! Here I go...

David's POV
Ok I'm here I need to face her like a ma-- wait..... Isn't that James' Car?! And who's that?! Oh no!

James' POV
Ok, Ok I'm here Ok I am so nervous.. Don't worry, James. You're just gonna go inside and ring the door bel-- wait... David is here?! And who's that guy?!

Third Person View
They all ran to Sasha's door and they all met

James: Wait who are you?!

Mark: Mark.. I'm Sasha's Boy Friend

David: What?!

Mark: I'm her Guy Friend

James: hmmm... I'm watching you!

Mark: Hey you guys look the same except for the hair! Are you Twins?

David & James: Really?! Ya think?!

Mark rang the door bell.. All of them were holding bouquet of roses, Sasha answered the door and asked "Who is i--" she closed the door immediately and ran to her room telling Carmina to answer the door so Carmina did answer the door "Oh My G! What are you two doing here?! Oh hey Mark!"

"We just want to say sorry to Sasha." James said

"Nope nope nope goodbye!" Carmina said and smacked the door closed

Mark's POV
What did those guys do?! Ugh! Because of them I won't have a chance to talk to her! And Maybe tell her... How I love her...

Third Person View
James and David are very curious of what's going between Mark and Sasha...

David: Hey! Why are you here anyways?

Mark: Well... Wait. Answer my question First... What did you do to Sasha?!

James: Answer our question first! Do you have any feelings for Sasha???

Mark: Well first of, I'm here because I'm a good friend and second *Whisper to himself* I love her...

Arthur twins: What?!

Mark: Tell me you guys didn't heard what I said!!

David: Your in love with her too?!

Mark: Yes and based on what you said, you're in love with her too?!

James: Yes! We both love her! But you don't have any chance with us! So Move out!

Mark: Oh... You don't know what you got into... You don't know..

They got separate ways and went home

End of
Chapter 9: Our new Rival

This was easy to edit...

-Apple

*Edited*