Chapter 1

Intro: Exol, Army, Carat, Starlight, and VIP lives in the same apartment.

"Exo is better than BTS! Can't you see how much their success has come? You're so ignorant." Exol screamed at Army

"BTS' success is greater than Exo. They entered the billboard top 100 with their albums and Exo can't even step a foot on billboard."

Exol clicked their tongue. "Listen here you idiot, do you see how much awards Exo got? BTS can only dream of getting that much. Ha, I bet they can't even get that much in their dreams."

Army's eyes had a glint if hate. "Exo has no real talent."

"Ha, that's all you got to say? Pathetic." Army was about to go off but was interrupted.

"Guys, guys, calm down." Carat said, trying to calm the argument.

"Yeah, no need to get into peoples faces even if you hate each other." Starlight agreed.

Army growled at Exol. "If they weren't here to stop me, I would have gone off on you."

"In your dreams sweetie."

"Let's eat breakfast!" VIP said.

"I'm not eating breakfast with this idiot." Army glared at Exol.

"Well, starve to death then, let's eat." Exol said.

~time skip to afternoon~
Carat, Starlight, and VIP are in a room together. They talk about Army and Exol.

"They totally love each other." Carat said.

"I don't see it. All I see is hate, hate, and more hate." Starlight said.

"I don't know man. If they keep arguing, their mouths might fall off." VIP chuckled.

"I can see it. I think it would be cute though." Carat giggled which made both Starlight's and VIP's heart beat.

"We'll see."