Chapter 2

~Morning~
Army woke up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for everyone, including Exol. Army started humming BTS songs while cooking pancakes.

"Hey Army, whatcha making?" Carat looked over Army's shoulders.

"I'm making breakfast. Wanna help?"

"Sure!"

~Time slip. Army and Carat finished making breakfast~

"Come out and get your breakfast!" Carat shouted in every room.

Army set up the table and put the plate full of pancakes in the middle with syrup, passion fruit purée, fruits, and whipped cream. Army smiled to themselves and remembered the conversation with Carat.

~Flashback~
"So how's you and Exol?"

"Urgh, Carat, you know I hate them. They can't even admit BTS is the best."

Carat giggled. "Well, I hope you guys will make up soon."

"Yeah, once they admit BTS is the best."

~End of flashback~

"Yo tweeb, stop daydreaming and get out of my seat." Exol stood in front of Army.

Army glared and shouted," this is my seat you butt."

VIP, Starlight, and Carat signed. "Guys, lets just eat in peace for once. We're inviting other people today."

Army and Exol both growled and sat down.

~After breakfast~

"Yah! Clean up your mess." Army yelled at Exol.

"You clean it up." Exol left Army all by themselves.

"Aish." Army picked up Exol's plate and washed the dishes.

"Guys, Blinks, Reveluv, Sones, and Melody is coming to the apartment soon." Carat said.

"Okay, I'll clean up and shower before they get here." Army said.

~Time skip to when everyone is came~

"Blinkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!" Army squealed, hugging Blink in the process.

"Hi!!" Blink responded with a hug.

"Reveluv!" Exol came greeted them.

"Hey big bro." Reveluv said.

"EYYYYY SONES, HOW'S MY PRECIOUS BESTFRIEND." VIP excitedly squealed.

"EYYY, VIP, I'M GOOD, HOW'S YOU?" Sones responded. They both left to do their own things.

"Hey Melody, make yourself comfortable." Carat said to Melody.

"Thanks for having me." Melody bowed.

"No problem. Always nice to see a friend."

"MELODY!!!!!" Starlight screamed.

"Hey." Melody said back.

"HOW'S LIFE??"

"It was great." Melody giggled.

~Back to Army, Blink, Reveluv and Exol~

"So big bro, Blink is awesome!" Reveluv squealed and pinched Blink's cheeks. "Look how fluffy she is!"

"Hey! You said you wouldn't do this!" Blink tried to get away from Reveluv's grip.

"Nope, my cutie pie."

Exol laughed.

"Must be nice to have a relationship like that." Army mumbled to themselves.

"Well, lets catch up with the others and we can play a game." Exol suggests.

"Okay!" Blink and Reveluv both said.

All four of them walked to the other fandoms and they all sat in a circle.

"So, what do you guys wanna play?" Starlight asked.

"Truth or dare?" Sones suggested.

"Chess?" Army said.

"Oh god, you're so old schooled." Exol huffed.

"Whatever. Not like you have anything you wanna play you dumbo." Army shot back. They both met eyes and glared.

"Truth or dare it is!" Carat said.

"Who goes first? Melody asked.

"I'll go first!" VIP said excitedly. "Truth or dare Starlight." VIP asked Starlight who was next to him.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you've been to all of VIXX's fanmeet."

"No, I missed one because I was really sick. I wished I wasn't sick." Starlight sulked. VIP patted his back and said it was okay.

"Okay, me next. Sones, Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to tweet that SNSD's comeback will be better than Twice."

Sones gasped. "That will create a fanwar with Once! You know I love Once."

"Hey, you chose dare."

"Fine." Sones opened Twitter and tweeted. "There." Sones laid on the floor. "You're the worst." Starlight snickered.

"Okay you're next Sones." Carat said.

"Exol, Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Tell us who you might or have a crush on and if you're dominant or submissive."

Exol choked on his breath for a second. "I'm a dominant obviously and I don't have a crush on anyone."

Sones giggled," okay. You're next."

Exol stares to his left and saw Army. Exol scoffed. Army also scoffed. "Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Wow, too scared to do a dare?" Exol snickered.

"Just asked me the question."

"Are you a pig?"

"What? No." Army glared at Exol while the other fandoms snickered. "Urgh, I hate you."

Exol grinned.

~ Author's note~
700 words~ wooo! I actually like this book and will continue it. I'll also continue forgetme-not because I'm trash for kookv.

And my ult group is bts. I'm a huge army. I love bts and the other groups.

I love everyone.