Moonlight Academy [Intro & Character]

Annyeong everyone!! Nice to see you guyz again!! This is my second fanfic and it's obviously about EXO. But this time, it's a little different. There will be no outside characters and will purely consists of EXO members. Not only that, 6 of the members are GIRLS(which you guyz need to guess who is who)and all of them are 20 years old in this fanfic. So, please don't confuse yourself and enjoy reading!!^~^

(Character & Info )

{Oh Sehun} He is the son of the South Korea President and he always has a poker face on. He always shows his childish sides to his friends but most of the time(depending on his mood), he is either serious or just lazy. He is the most popular werewolf in the academy because of his looks and there is even rumours about him being a playboy but the truth is that he is just a normal werewolf which has a crush on...

{Kim Jongin} His father is the CEO of SM Entertainment and he is an international model/dancer. He is known worldwide and he has a passion in dancing. He is playful and a playboy by nature. He has eyes for his childhood friend/neighbour which is...

{Park Chanyeol} He is the youngest child in the Park's family and is the next CEO of Lotte World after his father has retire. He is very friendly and is a happy go lucky person. He is always cheerful and likes to makes jokes. He has an older sister which is 10 months older them him and he's currently is having a rivalry for the title of 'Drama Club President' between him and...

{Kim Joon Myun} He is the president of the S.A class and is currently a scientist alongside with his family. His family has their own laboratory and is known worldwide for their discoveries. He has a younger brother which is 4 months younger then him and is completely the total opposite of him. He is always serious in everything that he does except when he is with...

{Kim Jong Dae} He is Joon Myun younger brother and he hates science. He has never wanted to learn it nor wanted to try something that has anything to do with it. He is a troublemaker and always gets into trouble with his class professor and his parents. He never want to experience Love after his...

{Wu Yi Fan} He is a famous painter for his weird but exquisite paintings. His family has been a painter for generations and even has their own art museums all around the world. During his free time, he will always play basketball with his friends. People always try to avoid him as he is a cold guy but actually he is a ...

{Song Luna} She is the most prettiest vamp in the academy and always receives love letters everyday. She is actually a tomboy which excel in soccer eventhough she is the next heir of her mother's music company. She has a younger sister which is 6 months younger then her and she loves her dearly. She despise guys as...

{Park Kyunggie} She is the oldest child in the Park's family and she is every men's ideal women. She can cook very well and do housework. She is also one of the most prettiest vamps in the academy alongside Luna and Baekky. She is the next heir of her mother's restaurant and is neighbours with...

{Byun Baekky} She is the daughter of the CEO of Mac's makeup brand and is the Queen of Eyeliner. She is cheerful and likes to have fun. She is usually a soft and caring person but when she turns angry, she is very scary. She loves her vamp friends and would do anything for them except...

{Song Yi Xuan} She is the younger sister of Luna and she loves music. She has passion in playing musical instrument and she is called a musical genius as she learn to play the instruments by herself. She is also a clumsy girl and most of the time always look blank. She is actually a great dancer but she kept it a secret from everyone except...

{Kim Min Xi} She is the daughter of the CEO of Starbucks Coffee and is the only child in the family, making her the next heir. She loves to watch her father making coffee that she had a huge interest in it since she was a child. She also has talent in making new delicious coffee recipes for Starbucks and always makes for her vamp friends everyday. She was once involve in an accident which made her to...

{Huang Zi Tania} She came from China but her parents wanted to start a new life in Korea. She is the only child in her family and her family runs a taekwondo dojo around the world. People scared to be near her cause of her eyes giving out a strong and intimidating aura but actually she is the most girlish vamp among the other S.A vamps. She hates scary movies and always scared to bath alone eventhough she learn taekwondo and judo. She likes Gucci and will always get what she wants from...

(Intro)

Moonlight Academy is the most prestige and elite academy in the whole of South Korea. Only the best of the best student with outstanding family background are able to enter the academy. The facilities there are top notch and the standard are high. All the student there are well mannered and has good etiquette. The academy seems fine in the morning but what they don't know is that when the moon rises, the academy will be a school for the half blood. The half blood are half human and half vampire/wolf. They are normal human being in the morning but at night, they change. And during the night classes, a class stands out from the others. The class is called Special A and there are 12 students in that class, which consist of 6 girls and 6 guys. The Special A class has it's own building where all their classes will be there and no one will have any entry to it except the S.A students. All the half bloods adore them and even worship them but what they don't know is that the S.A students doesn't get along with each other, or should I say with a different gender then them... Now, that you know alittle bit of their secret, would you like to come in and find out the rest of their secret??...