{Secret 3} Letting Go

(Suho's POV)

It's the first day of school and this time, rather then Minxi being the Class President, I was chosen by the professors. I didn't want to be but I had no choice. I wanted extra credit for my exams and so I accepted the title. Yes, the title comes with great responsibility and great rewards. Being the Class Presidents means I can escape from extra classes but only because I have presidential duties. I can also get extra hours of school usage, such as the library, science lab and such but again, it's because my work as the president will caught me up from using the facilities during the permitted hours.

Some might think, it is not quite a bad job but I think otherwise. Being the Class President of ordinary classes is like any work a class president does but being an S.A Class President is different. The work, the responsibility and the amount of things you need to do is 10 times more then ordinary classes. Why you ask? Cause the vamps and the wolfs can't get along with each other. More over, they each have weird and troublesome attitude to handle.

Example; Being quite all the time and look all blank but beneath it all, she's a genius. Never really talk nor answer people's calling but will only do when she's pissed off. How the hell can you handle that?! You might guess that I'm talking about 2 girls but you're wrong.. That was just one example of a girl in the class and guess what? There are 5 more who are more troublesome then this.

Ok.. Let's just move on this topic about me being Class President. It stress me out just by thinking of it. Anyway, I'm currently in the professors lounge (staff room is what most of us calls it). I'm here to submit the paperwork for the opening ceremony later on. Just as I leave the lounge, my phone rang.

"Hello? Who is this?" I ask as it stated 'unknown caller' on my phone screen.

"Erm.. Joonie.. This is Tania.. Erm.. We have a big problem here.. A problem that we can't solve.. Please.. Please come as fast as you can to the class! It's getting terrible by the minute!" Tania shouted over the line.

"Ok! I'll be there right away!" I said and hang up as I ran to the S.A Class. After a minute of dead fast running, I reach in front of the classroom door only to hear someone crying so loud from the inside. Feeling worried, I dash inside only to see Sehun crying and pulling his hair.

"Yah! Sehun!! Oh Sehun!! What the hell have happen to you?!" I ask him worriedly as I try to stop him from pulling his hair any longer.

"Wh.. What.. have.. I.. d.. done? I.. I've... ju.. just..punch.. his face!! He.. He will definitely.. not.. befriend me anymore... He.. He will hate me now!! Argh!! I want to kill myself!!" Sehun said stuttering and pulled his hair harder. Not getting what he said, I turn and face all the vamps that was there.

"What have happen here? Who did that to him?! And where is Minxi? Is she late again?! A good for nothing ex class president!" I shouted angrily as Sehun was being more crazier by the moment.

"We don't know anything.. Really.. Me, Luna and Baekky just came just now and he was already like this.. Please take him away.. He is scaring me to hell.." Kyunggie said as she hid behind Luna and Baekky as Sehun suddenly shouted again.

"Then.. Can someone please! Oh please! Tell me what the hell have happen!" I shouted at them making them squeeze with one another, in the middle of the classroom.

"Erm.. Actually.. It.. It was because of Jongin.. He.. He tied Anna up to a chair but when Sehun saw this, he suddenly became mad for no reason and punch his face.. Then Jongin said something and left.. And then.. This happen.." Tania said from behind Anna who was hiding behind Luna.

"Argh! Now that you mention Jongin, I remembered something.. This thing can only be undone by Jongin himself.. If not him, it's Minxi.. Without either of them, Sehun will continue being in this state..." I said to them worriedly.