I should stop ditching my OCs

[I have four school projects, why am I drawing and uploading this chapter?! This is madness.]

I only have a few OCs, tbh. And yet, I still never draw them Lol

Well, here is something I just drew. 👌🏻

I haven't drawn Wayne in forever ahhh

Big brother Wayne and tsun-tsun Tyler *cough* 🌚

Tyler is kinda tsundere and he never says it but he loves pats on head by Wayne

Ahhh I need to redesign them too ;-;

Alright! Story time, is it? (Sorry, I suck at writing.)

Both are children of different tragic incidents.

Let's start with Wayne since that precious boy experienced such unbelievable amount of tragedy throughout his whole life and should be added to "must protect" list.

Wayne

Wayne and his family were a happy family living peacefully until a fire broke out in their house, burnt down everything, including his parents. He and his sister, Velt, survived because their parents pushed them away before everything was burnt down into ashes.

Wayne was only 8 years old and his sister, Velt was 6 years so they had to be in orphanage. Despite all the tragedies, he still smiled his best for his sister. Little did people know how he cried silently in bed at nights. Sometimes, he would sneak out of orphanage and went crying in the nearby forest all alone.

But, he was the not only big brother for Velt, also for all the children in the orphanage. Everyone loved him. Tyler would also come by often to play with Wayne and Velt. Everything was still peaceful.

Then the day he feared the most arrived; some rich people from far away town wanted to adopt Velt. He had to chose between keeping his sister or letting her live wealthy life. He chose the latter one even though it hurt him so much.

Months passed, Wayne was doing pretty well since he and his sister could send each other letters. And there was Tyler whom he could cry in front as much as he wanted.

Then more tragic things happened one after another; Tyler moved away, at the same time, his sister's step-family moved away; location unknown. And the worst of all, the orphanage also burnt down while he was in the forest.

Some kind townspeople offer him a place to sleep and eat but Wayne, thinking he himself is the child of misfortune, decided to just stay in the forest and die by some kind of incident.

But this middle-aged (around 40 yrs old) police officer of their town couldn't watch a child staying in the forest so he stubbornly dragged Wayne to his house , where Wayne had fun for the time being.

[I'll write about more of this later. His past story is getting so long  -.- Stay tuned for never-happening Part two of his past Lol ]

[ But trust me, after one more tragedy, the fun parts will begin. ONE.MORE.TRAGEDY. *sweats* ]

Tyler

Tyler's father is one of the most wanted criminals by the men of Imperials due to some unknown reasons. Just a month after Tyler's birth, Imperials found out their location and tracked down. His mother was killed right on the spot while his father managed to escape with little Tyler. His father gave Tyler to his best friend to look out of him and went away; never to be heard again.

Because Imperials knew that if they had the child, they would've caught father easily, they tried to track down Tyler too but all thanks to his step-father, they could successfully evade and ran away.

After that, his step-father moved and moved from one village to another, and after years, they settled down in one small village where Wayne and Velt lived. Tyler was small and weak and often got bullied a lot and Wayne would always help him out and Velt would aid his wounds. So Tyler has a special affection for both Wayne and Velt.

When his step father decided to leave the viallge, he had to part with Wayne and Velt. Since then, Tyler never had any more friends and his training of becoming a strong man by his step father started.

Tyler never liked violence and yet, without knowing the reason, he was trained really hard. Bearing his father's blood, he became more and more excellent in the art of fighting with bare hands and feet. And he has really great talent using guns.

At the age of 19, he was told to find his real father by his step dad. Without knowing anything except the fact that his father has the same eye colour has his, Tyler steps out into world to find his lost, maybe-dead-or-alive father.

He met with Wayne in a city and they teamed up, Tyler wanting to find his father and, Wayne, his sister. And then they'll meet with little devil called Tack who will join their search party.

[By the way, Tack's parents were also killed by townspeople so basically, all three boys are orphans. ]

-End-
OH WOW, YOU READ TILL THE END?! THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. MUST BE PRETTY BORING HUH?

TBH, I intended to write this into a story. I've been planning it for two years but it never happened so yeah...

But writing a story is like, walking through a field full with land mines, you know...

Wait- I should make an OC book and state all of those above so that I don't have to spam their stories in this art book.

Eyyyy that's it. Feel free to ask questions about them.

Here, have Eiji greeting you all. (Since I don't have new memes)

 (Since I don't have new memes)

Bye!