FOUR :: 네

[ jungkook's pov ]

I guess the only words to describe this situation would be pure unluckiness. Due to my current state, I was on a plane back to Korea and, of course, I seem to bring an eternal curse with me, meaning there was turbulence. And not just a pocket of air, but full-on shaking and rattling and what-not which is accompanied by the shouts and screams of fellow passengers.

I only had to spend the next ten hours hidden under this blanket and I would be fine. That was until a message rang over the noises of shouts coming from passengers and the shaking of steel.

"We have an emergency passenger on board. If there are any medics currently on this flight, please report down to Economy Class." That's obviously my waking call - I am a doctor, so what else am I supposed to do?

I leap up, unbuckling my seatbelt, the blanket falling off of my head and toppling onto the carpet-covered floor. I swivel around on my heels and begin to head straight for the stairs down to Economy.

"Jungkook?" A voice shouts from behind me.

My head looks over my shoulder. "Oh, uh, hi Jin." I had been hoping to avoid this. "Surprise?" He just stares at me blankly before a flight attendant rushes to my side.

"Excuse me, sir," she announces right in my ear. "You are not allowed to take off your seatbelt."

I raise my eyebrows, clutching onto the seat for support as the plane violently shakes around me. "Ah," I dig around my pocket before pulling out my doctor's ID. "Here."

Her eyes run across the paper before nodding to me and telling me to get on.

"Jungkook-ah! What are you doing?" Jin asks unbuckling his seatbelt and dashing towards me.

The flight attendant turns to Jin, a stern look on her face. "Sir, please get back to your seat."

"I'm with him." I hear him say.

"Where is the patient?" I ask before she pushes past me and Jin as the woman waves her hand and tells us to follow her, making her way to the staircase.

Stuffing the ID back into my pocket, I rush to the stairs down to Economy, trailing behind the woman. The woman pulled open the curtains and did the best she could to run down the aisle in heels.

Jin taps my shoulder and I swivel my head around to talk to him. "Jungkook-ah, why are you going back to Korea? I thought you had things to do in America."

"Things. You know, stuff." My answer, being pretty vague, seems to make Jin groan but I just ignore him, not be bothered to explain the entire situation to the man.

The flight attendant stops in her tracks and moves away. For a few short seconds I can't spot anyone - that was until I saw a woman on the floor in front of me, a familiar face crouched over her.

"Ma'am, wake up! Ma'am, what's wrong?" Namjoon is here and just so happens to be the one who sat next to the woman. She groans and moans, letting out loud 'Ah's as she clutches her stomach.

I squat down beside in front of her body, Namjoon moving aside as he stares at me, shocked that I'm here. There goes my surprise. I grab her shoulder and turn her over, revealing her face. It's sweaty, beads of clear sweat rolling down from her forehead and down onto her cheeks and nose. I take off her glasses and place them next to her before placing my fingers on the bridge of her nose.