Chapter 3

I walked to school with my head down not wanting to attract any unnecessary attention. I managed to get to my locker without them not noticing me. My locker looked normal from the outside, but inside it was full of drawings that me and Namjoon have drawn. I got my books out for first and second lesson then My locker is slammed shut my her. "Where's your friends? Huh, I can't hear you. Oh have they ditched you because they have realised how much of a loner you are?" She said with a smirk while her little wannabes laughed behind her. "Jasmine please just let me get to My lesson. I can't be arsed with you. You're a slut who bullies smart people. Just because you're shit at school." I say with a bored expression. "You little Shit. You call me a slut when you only have 2 friend that are girls. You need to be taught a lesson." Her followers surround me so I can't escape and Jasmine struts towards me hitting and kicking as much as she can, I manage to block most of them and they aren't that hard. She's to busy trying to get as many punched in and isn't thinking about power. Stupid. Well she's had fun might as well... "Y/N Why are u letting her do this she's being really sloppy just end it already." Jimin said while leaning against a locker. Jasmine was surprised to hear someone. This gave me a perfect opportunity to end this I grabbed her wrist and flipped her over my head making contact with the floor. Me and Jimin leave for lesson leaving Jasmine winded on the floor. "You should've have let her get that many punched on you." He said while inspecting the cuts on my face. "I didn't want to in case a teacher went by." I said while walking into class. "Y/N What happened?" Taehyung asked while I sat down in my seat behind him. "I've told you to tell your older brother he'd help you out." "Miss Y/LN are you ok? Would you like to go home?" The teacher asked. "Yes please. But don't tell my brother there's someone at home." I said quietly not wanting her to interrupt my brothers last year of school. "Also can I have the work so I don't miss out?" "Yes of cause." She said with a smile. I grabbed the papers and went home.
When I got home Yoongi and Seokjin were the only ones in the house. Thank god. "Y/N Why are you home so early.... Oh my god what happened to your face?" Seokjin asked. "Yoongi get me the first aid kit." "Why what's going on?" Yoongi asked while strolling into the living room. "Y/N how did this happen? Who did This? Have you told Namjoon?" "Jasmine started having a go so I stood up and then she kicked me and started punching me. And no I haven't told Namjoon." I say blankly "Well miss as soon as he gets home he'll see this and you will tell him." Seokjin says with a sigh. So I try to mentally prepare for Namjoon while Seokjin deals with my cuts.
Oh god what will I say.
_______________________________________
Word count: 548
Sorry it's a little short.