Chapter 4

After Seokjin cleaned me up Yoongi told me to sleep as I looked tired... rude, but he was right. I climbed up the stairs and flopped onto my clean sheets. I crawled up so my head was resting on my pillow and instantly fell asleep.
Two beautiful hours later I here a knock as my bedroom door. "Yes who is it." I say groggy from being woke up. "Christ are you dying in there. Is that why Seokjin told me to come and see you? Also why did you leave school are you ok?" I hear Namjoon ask through the door. Well this is it.
"Come in but don't shout please." I say getting ready for him to shout. I hear his footsteps come into the room and my head drops making my hair cover my face (sorry if you have short hair) "Y/N Look at me why would I shout?" He says quietly. I slowly lift my head up to meet his eyes as they slowly widened then flashed anger and sadness. "Who did this Y/N? Please tell me. Seokjin and Yoongi both looked hurt when I asked about why you went home early now I know..." He says trailing off into thought. "I don't want you to cause a scene but it was Jasmine and her friends, it was verbal for a while, which I just brushed off, but today she got annoyed when I talked back so she beat me up. I didn't let her do it for long though... I fought back even ask Jimin." I said trying to be confident near the end. "Ok I won't now but I will if it carries on... how about me and you have a gaming night just like when we were little? Then I can help you with your homework." He says showing his dimples. "OH MY GOD YES YES YES YES!" I cheer in delight. "I'll go get our snacks and stuff." I say already glad way down the stairs.
- Namjoon pov-
I can't believe someone had the guts to hit my sister... my little baby sister. I may be angry but I'll listen to her and not do anything ridiculous... yet.
I shake my head at the thought.
~bing~
Yoongi- look I'm too lazy to come up stairs but I'm guessing you and Y/N are gonna have a gaming session. So me and Seokjin are gonna go out food shopping... not my idea. Have fun.
Namjoon- hahaha good luck mate. Your gonna need it and thanks we will.
________end of text conversation______
I stretch waiting for Y/N to hurry up with the snacks.
-Y/N pov-
Racing back up stairs almost tripping multiple times, I carry the snacks to Namjoon's room.
"Bro I haven't been in here for ages. Why is it filthy?" I chuckle. "Hey! Shut up you." He says laughing. I love these moments.
I start to pick up clothes from his floor and tidy a bit. He looks over at me with his eyebrow raised silently asking why I'm cleaning his room. "Look just because you live like a pig doesn't mean I'll be comfortable in it so I'm cleaning a little." I say smiling cheekily at him.
He just shakes his head and turns on the Nintendo switch and puts Mario kart 8 deluxe in. It's not long until I start dancing to the title music while grabbing the other remote. "I hope your ready to lose to me." I sing. "Well jokes on you. You've been to busy trying to complete Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. So I've been able to play this none stop." He says taking a side glace at my shocked face. "You think just because I've been playing that my Mario kart skills have gotten bad." I say in an offended voice. "And here I thought you understood me." I start laughing at the end of my sentence.
"Yer yer whatever I'm gonna beat you no matter if your skills have gotten worse or not." He says laughing.
-time skip an hour-
"Noooooooo how have you beat me every time this isn't fair!" I shout in despair. "GUYS WE ARE BACK AND WE HAVE FOOD." I hear Seokjin shout at the bottom of the stairs. Me and Namjoon make eye contact then rush down the stairs pushing each other trying to get to the food first. "There's No point in fighting we got enough for all four of us." Yoongi says laughing at me and Namjoon fighting over food. "Look yoongi there maybe enough but I what the first bit as I'm more hungry than Namjoon." I say looking over at him. Which gives Namjoon the chance to pinch the first plate. "YOONGI LOOK WHAT HAPPENED YOU DISTRACTED ME." I shout collapsing on to the floor. "Stop being dramatic or I'll make you join the drama club." Yoongi says trying not to laugh. I immediately get off the floor. "I'm ok I don't want to join the drama club." "If that happens again I won't hesitate in signing you up." He says smirking.
-time skip till after tea-
"Y/N You better get to sleep you and Namjoon have school." Seokjin says. "What about Yoongi?" I ask. "He doesn't start till later, he doesn't have any morning lessons." He says smiling "HA SUCKS TO BE YOU!" I hear Yoongi say from the kitchen. I shake my head and make my way upstairs. "Goodnight!" I hear Yoongi and Seokjin say in unison. "Goodnight!" I reply to the idiots. I get I to my bedroom and get changed into comfy night clothes. I hear a knock at my door. "Come in." I say allowing entrance. Namjoon walks in. "I wanted to say goodnight and don't let Jasmine push you about." He says smiling. "Ok I won't." He nods satisfied with the answer I gave. He leaned in and gave my forehead a kiss. "Goodnight my little sis." "Goodnight big bro." I say smiling. He exits and closes my door leaving me to slip out of consciousness.
_______________________________________ Sorry this took so long I hope you enjoy it.