1.

Phil's P.O.V
I stood at the front of my school waiting for the kids from the other school to arrive. They are coming to our school because their school is being shut down. It's a really nice school but they couldn't pay for it anymore. I had to show one of the kids around the school. I was told to show around a boy called Daniel Howell whilst my friends and class mates showed around others. Their bus pulled up in front of our school and all of the kids looked for the person showing them around. I held up my sign saying his name waiting for him to see me.
—————
Dans P.O.V
I got on the bus to go to school but today I wouldn't be going to my *old* school I was going to an other school because ours was being closed down. When our bus stopped I looked at the school. It looks way better then our last. We all got off the bus and looked for the kid holding up a sign with our names on.
—————
Phil's P.O.V
Finally Daniel found me. He had really curly brown hair.
"Hi, you must be Daniel" I said as I put my hand out so he could shake it.
"Hi and yes I am but you can call me dan" he said as he shook my hand I opened my eyes and then our eyes met. His eyes are a beautiful chocolate brown and I felt my self getting lost in them.
—————
Dans P.O.V
I saw the boy showing me around. He had his raven black hair in a quiff and he had amazing hand writing. He had wrote my name in bubble writing unlike all the rest of the kids who just wrote it normally.
"Hi, you must be Daniel" he said as he closed his eyes with a cute smile across his face and he put his hand out for me to shake.
"Hi and yes I am but you can call me dan" I said as I shook his hand. He opened his eyes and then our eyes met. He had ocean blue eyes with specks of other colours. As I stared into his eyes it felt as if I was swimming in them.
—————
A/N
Thanks for reading idk whether to write a longer one next time or a shorter one. Yay,400 words!!

-Sophie 💕