Hell is real

Why. Why did this have to happen? What have you done to deserve this? Is curiosity punished now? If so why did it have to go that far? My body....was....touched.

A bright light blinded your sight, slowly opening your eyes you unrecognised your surroundings. Where were you? It certainly wasn't the toilets where you had fainted....

A showed hovered over you, your blurry vision adjusted so that you could see properly. The figure that had now descended across the room also became clearer, it was Sehun. Why was he here? And where the heck is here?!?

Groaning at the pain as you slowly but surely sat up, you called out his name with a hesitant voice "S-Sehun? Where am I?" the latter turned around and stared at you with a look of concern. "What do you mean where are you? Are you an idiot? We are in the medical bay you dickhead!" ......you finally realised it was.....you felt so stupid...."wait wait wait....why am I here?!?!?" your friend let out a deep sigh. He drew closer to you still with his famous poker face playing across his perfect features. "You don't remember??? I found you passed out in the toilets after drama...with your pants down for some reason....what the fuck were you doing? Couldn't wait till you got home to play with your joystick? He teased you whilst patting your head as if you were a child. "YAH! Just remember I'm older than you! Respect me you bastard!" laughter filled the room from both party's.

It was later on in the day, you had left the medical bay after getting checked for cuts, which thankfully you didn't have any. Maths class was currently in process but you decided to skip for the first time in your life. You just wasn't feeling anything. Your body was on fire, remembering the forced grasp of his hand and the sensation of  his soft lips. Tears began to fall, thankfully you were alone or else you would've ran away and have a major panic attack.

Ugh....Baek get a hold of yourself....he-he violated you....big deal....get over it or you'll just carry on being a depressed bitch who can't move on from the past. You told yourself this over and over again but no matter how many times you would say it, you were still hurt and traumatised by that.......harassment.

PING

A message?? Who from???

  : pXrk_cy
Enjoyed that didn't you. I could tell by your fucking thirsty ass expression, you were growing at my hand, weak for my lips. You're disgusting. A fucking disgrace. There's no running from me Baek.

You threw you phone at the wall in front of you screaming in terror and anger. "WHY ME?!? WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS ANTICS?!? IS WHAT HE DID EARLIER NOT ENOUGH???!!!" The tears began to stream even more down your face, like a river full of rapids.

Little to your knowledge, the very person you were just trying to forget about was staring at you from the science block, smirking with a devilish grin. If you be an angel, he be a devil.

It was now the end of the school day....you were still in the very spot where you had snapped. Your eyes were bloodshot and puffed. Words can't describe how distraught and insecure you felt. You had to make an effort to get up and go to your locker to get your stuff or you wouldn't be able to go home and most likely cry even more...

Opening your locker, letters upon letters spewed out. You picked one of them up to read it's contents. "You fucking slut!" And other things such as "Get the fuck out!" "You should've been aborted you whore!". This was enough. You couldn't cope anymore. Picking up your bag, you ran straight for the door but your luck was out. A group of Chanyeols friends surrounded you and started to push you. "Where are you rushing to bitch" but somehow you managed to find the strength to push through them all and was able to dash to freedom outside of the school whilst they shouted swears and belittling phrases.

I hate this.

I don't want to go there ever again.

I don't deserve this suffering.

You arrived at your house, breathless from all the running, you used the last of your energy to leap up the steps into your room where you threw yourself onto the bed. Small whimpers left your quivering bottom lip as you buried your face into a pillow.

"BAEKHYUN~ SON! WHY DIDNT YOU SAY YOURE HOME? AISH WHAT EVER AS LONG AS YOURE HOME!" Your mother's voice. So soothing, even if she was shouting at you, it was heavenly. The soft voice sent you into a slumber to which would be hard to wake from.

Knock knock.

Someone was knocking on your bedroom door. Although you was a deep sleeper, the echoing knocks awakened you. Stood at the archway of the door was your mother, she smiled and spoke. "Please go to the shops and grab some snacks please~ I'll even give you money for you to get yourself something~" you sighed and nodded with a painful smile hidden behind a mask of lies. You stood up, grabbed a hoodie and the money from your mums hand.

Maybe walking out this late at night would help you calm down? Clear you thoughts? Well either way you was going to find out as you took your first steps outside of the house. It was a beautiful night. The sky was claimed by the shining stars, there was a light calm breeze blowing and there were very few people. It was a great time to leave the house you thought to yourself.

OK SO LIKE IMMA END THIS CHAPTER HERE IK ITS PROPER SHIT BUT IVE JUST STARTED ATTENDING SCHOOL AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE 2 WEEKS LEFT AND LIKE ITS STRESSING ME THE FUCK OUT SO IVE BEEN VERY DISTRACTED TODAY AND HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO WRITE PROPERLY! TOMORROWS CHAPTER MAY BE LATE BUT I WILL MAKE SURE ITS AT LEAST A LITTLE BETTER! IM SORRYYYYYYYY!