5- Adams room

I hurried onto the guys room on the train. I saw Cam come out of his and Adams room so i knew which room it was.
"Hey lil sis!" Cam says and ruffles my hair.
We have always been close like brother and sister and it's great.
"Hey! stoooppp" We laugh
"Adam is waiting for you" he winks and walks away.
I open the door and walk in. Adam was putting something away. He turns towards me .
"Hey, is evrything ok?" he asks me.
"Yea why wouldn't it be" I said
"Oh ok great i wouldn't want anything to be weird"
"of course not adam"
He hugged me, "so you better not ditch me and be with your friend all trip long ok. You're mine too"
i wish i was yours in a whole other way than you think.
I laughed "okay ofc not silly, i'll have to go or they're gonna throw a search party for me so go with cam and the guys i'll see you later"
I went to my room but Lisa wasn't there so i went over to Lauren and Abbie's room and they were all together.

"Where have you been?" Abbie asked
"I was in Adams room" I said and they all looked at each other and back at me
"What?" I asked and they just laughed
"you know what becca" lisa said smirking
"omg no guys that's never gonna happen" I said and they just rolled they're eyes.

-THE NEXT DAY-
this is our last day on the train we arrive at like one am. We played truth or dare and talked and watched tv all day. It was finally around 10 and i went back to my room to watch netflix. I layed on my bed and started to look through all the movies and shows. Lisa was with jake (of course they've been together for like a year and they are inseparable). Adam came into my room.
"Can I join you? i'm all alone" he said
"of course you can" I told him
I made room on my bed and he layed next to me .
"Oh let's watch that one" he pointed to the tv.
I didn't even see the title i just clicked it. I started to zone out and i fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at the time without moving. it was 12:52 am. We were basically already here in colorado. I felt arms around me and i looked at who it was and it was Adam, my head was on his chest. I had forgotten he came last night. I looked up at him and he started to stir. I quickly pretended to be asleep. He moved his arms a little bit .
"wha.." he whispered and then i felt his arms go back to how they were. He didn't take his arms away hmm. I decided to open my eyes and i looked up at him and he was already looking at me.
"we fell asleep" i said
"yes we did" he smiled

"Rebeccaaaaaaaa WERE IN COLORADOOO" i heard a bunch of voices come into my room. it was lauren, lisa, abbie, cam, and josh.
I turned to look at them sit up.
"did you guys ....." josh started
"we fell asleep watching netflix" adam said.
"So were in colorado , is it time to get off?" i asked awkwardly
"yea let's go" lauren said

Im going to update daily!!
-Sophia