0.6

Hey guys. Omf so first authors note. Very surprising but I just wanted to thank you guys for the reads and votes and just the support you guys have with this shitty Muke fic. Also heads up that there will be about 4 more chapters and the end. This is suppose to be a very short fic and I just wanna thank you guys again ilysm <3 {SONG TO THE SIDE}

X

DAY AFTER DAY MICHAEL WOULD GET WASTED WITH THE DARK HAIRED LAD NAMED CALUM. EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW HE WOULDNT FORGET OR GET OVER THE BLONDE HAIRED GIANT ANY TIME SOON.

HE WAS GRATEFUL FOR THE DRUGS AND THE AND ALCOHOL THAT CALUM SUPPLIED THEM WITH THAT LET MIKEY FORGET ABOUT HIM FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND EASE THE PAIN OF A HEARTACHE.

"HEY MICHAEL." CALUMS ADORABLE VOICE ECHOED THROUGH THE WALLS OF THE GREEN HAIRED LADS HOUSE.

MICHAEL HAD FORGOTTEN THAT CAL WAS COMING OVER TODAY.

HE WAS PANICKING ABOUT HIS GUITAR THAT WAS IN HIS HANDS.

HE FUMBLED DROPPING HIS ON THE GROUND AS CALUM WALKED IN HIS ROOM. "HEY." MICHAEL AWKWARDLY SAID WHILE SCRATCHING THE BACK OF HIS NECK.

"REAL SMOOTH MICHAEL." CALUM SAID JOKINGLY PICKING UP THE GUITAR AND HANDING IT TO HIM. "NOW PLAY ME SOMETHING."

MICHAEL SHOOK HIS HEAD. "NO." HE SAID.

"COME ON MICHAEEEL." CAL WHINED.

MICHAEL SIGHED AND BEGAN TO STRUM THE BEGINNING TO A SONG HE WROTE NOT TOO LONG AGO.

AS MICHAEL BEGAN SINGING YOU COULD TELL THAT HE PUT HIS WHOLE SOUL AND EMOTIONS INTO THE SONG.

watching the days burning out like a cigarette, just a few drags to go

you built me up and you broke me down somehow

everything just seemed so clear to me, nothing left to know

i'll love you right and i'll love you pure, right now

how can you say, that it's too late

to save us now

and I would wait for you (oh), if you would wait for me (yeah)

and I will wait for you (oh), if you will wait for me (yeah)

intoxicated the edge is serrated, so easily torn from the core

i blushed the first time, but you blushed the last time my eyes in your mind

regenerated these feelings of hatred, I long for your love evermore

you built me up and you broke me down this time

and I would wait for you (oh), if you would wait for me (yeah)

and I will wait for you (oh), if you will wait for me (yeah)

how can you say, that it's too late

to save us now

how can you say

MICHAEL PUT DOWN THE GUITAR WHILE CALUM WAS APPLAUDING HIM. "THAT WAS JUST- WOW." CALUM SAID A BIT SPEECHLESS.

"YOURE MAKING ME BLUSH. IT SUCKS." MICHAEL SAID SITTING NEXT TO HIM.

"NO MICHAEL IT WAS AMAZING. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. DID YOU WRITE IT?" CALUM SAID HIS CHEEKS TURNING RED.

"YEAH." MICHAEL SAID HIS MIND WANDERING OFF TO THE BLONDE HAIRED GIANT WHO HED WRITTEN IT FOR.

X

I do not own the song or lyrics at all. Okay the song is Cigarette by Yellowcard and its on the side. Give it a listen. :--)