The Start

»UMARU'S POV«

"BIG BROTHER, BIG BROTHER!!! WAKE UP!!!" I said. My Brother works at the Diamond Service and I go to High School so life is pretty hard for my brother to go to work and take care of me, the lazy bum of the house. My mom and dad both passed so its just me and my brother in the house. 

Welp its time for school... UGHH I hate school for all I care but I gotta stay in character. 

AT SCHOOL...

I went to my class and saw this new girl with dark red hair and seems really shy. I went towards her to talk. "Hey new girl! My name is Umaru. What's your name?" 

"H-Hi... My name is Ebina-Chan.....N-Nice t-to m-meet you..." 

She was stuttering a lot apparently. Next thing you know I became friends with her and I got to learn a lot about her. 

NOW ITS TIME FOR MY NEW ANIME MARATHON!! This won't be enjoyable without my potato chips and some Cola

NOW ITS TIME FOR MY NEW ANIME MARATHON!! This won't be enjoyable without my potato chips and some Cola. I turned on the TV and I started to watch TONS of anime with Cola and Potato Chips. 

Suddenly I ran out of Cola.. I was in rage (like a little 3 yr old girl)

My big brother came home and then.... UMARU DIVE!!!! I was on my brother and he was struggling so then I landed on the ground. "WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!" my brother said. "Big brother I have URGENT NEWS!!".... "And what is the 'Urgent' news?". I said, "I ran out of Cola.. can you please get me some more at the supermarket?" 

»TAIHEI'S POV«

Apparently after she told me her "Urgent" news she started to cry and go in rage after I refused her favor. After a long hour of tantrum she's thrown at me, I decided that I had enough and went to the supermarket to buy her Cola. I know.. She's annoying but she's my little sister soooo yea...  

It was still late at night and I had to buy her a bottle of Cola which was pretty weird but I was asked to do it.

On my way back home, I saw this girl with dark red hair and she had a school uniform on. "Hey! Are you new here?" 

"Y-YES! I am.. I am from Akita.. I moved to Tokyo not long ago."

"What's your name?"... "M-my name I-is Ebina-Chan" "Oh really?! that's a nice name! My name is Taihei.. Umaru talks a lot about you."

"You know Umaru-Chan?!" "Yes she is my (annoying) little sister" 

"WOW!! That's amazing *blushes*" ... " Welp I need to give Umaru what she needed so I need to go.. I'll see you tomorrow!" .. "B-Bye!"

===============================================================================

Welp... This is actually my very first story and this is the first part of the story (excluding the intro I made) 

I Hope you guys enjoyed my first part of this story.. Hope it's not so boring. 

Umaru: Why leave now when you can make more?

Kookies: Cuz I said so and I'm tired

Umaru: hmph *goes into lazy form* UMARU DIVE!!!!

Kookies: OMGG STOP!! I hope one day someone sees you as a lazy bum.

Umaru: They will never.. any ways Umaru is also tired.. 

See you guys in the next part :3