INTRODUCING....UMR!!!

»TAIHEI'S POV«

8:43 AM

It was in the middle of the morning and Umaru is still sleeping.. She needs to do something in her life for once .. hmm maybe go out. But, she wouldn't even wanna go out since she would want to lounge around her room all day. OH I KNOW!

...

Taihei: UMARU WAKE UP!!!!!

Umaru-chan: *screams* WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME UP?! I WAS HAVING A NICE DREAM!!!

Taihei: you need to go out for once instead of just slacking off in your room all day... 

Umaru-chan: aww come on Big Brother.. 

Taihei: YOU NEED TO GO OUT! and I know just the thing that you would love to do...

Umaru-chan: what is it then?

Taihei: Instead of just playing games here all day what not go to the arcade and play some games?

Umaru-chan: *seems confused* (Big Brother would never suggest that) Big brother... are you ok? You would never suggest me to do that...

Taihei: I know but I ha dot think of something for you to do.. at least you're gonna go out and do something...

Umaru-chan: YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER!!

*Umaru gets ready to go to the arcade and Taihei gets ready to go to work*

Taihei: make sure not to bring home a lot of dogs this time

Umaru-chan: OK

*Taihei heads to work and Umaru-chan heads to the arcade*

»UMARU'S POV«

*she arrives at the arcade*

Worker #1: *GASPS* WHO IS THAT?!

Worker #2: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Worker #1: who is it?

Worker #2: her name is UMR!!! No matter what type of game it is, she dominates all.. including crane games.

Worker #1: Don't worry I made sure she won't be able to get any prizes from the crane games.

Worker #2: H-HOW?!

Worker #1: I put somethings in it tome sure she doesn't get them.

*she heads to one of the crane games*

Umaru-chan: (Big Brother said to not bring too much soo looks like imma have to only play one crane game for today..)

* Umaru  starts to smirk*

I use a technique that he uses on most crane games...

* Umaru starts using the technique on the crane game and a whole load of dolls start pouring down *

Worker #1 & 2 : *jaw drops* WHAT TH-?!

Umaru-chan: (oops brother says to only bring a small amount of dolls but looks like he's gonna get shocked hehe~)

* Umaru starts to head towards another different game* then suddenly..

Umaru-chan: *sees a girl with blue hair* isn't that Sylphyn?! Since when does she come to the arcade?

Sylphyn: HEY YOU!!! OVER THERE!!!

Umaru-chan: y-yeah?

Sylphyn: I AM TSF AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO A SHOOTING GAME.. SEE WHO GETS THE HIGHEST SCORE!!!

Umaru-chan: u-um ok...

<Umaru-chan gets out of the story>

Umaru-chan: Look I know I've been getting out the story lately but for those of you who don't know what UMR and TSF is.. UMR is my gaming name and TSF is Sylphyn's gaming name.. Just so you guys know.. For the readers who knows this information already then... 

GREAT~ ☆

<Umaru-chan goes back into the story> 

*Umaru and Sylphyn does the shooting games*

 Scoreboard

UMR - 1,538,907 points

TSF - 1,146,472 points

Sylphyn: WOW  you're really good at this... HEY what's your name?

Umaru-chan: UMR

Sylphyn: Hey! we should challenge more!

Umaru-chan: s-sure!

Sylphyn: How about we can meet here at the arcade tomorrow at 3:00 PM

Umaru-chan: No problem!

Sylphyn: OK SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

Umaru-chan: BYE TSF!!!

*Umaru arrives home with a ton of dolls she won*

*transforms to her lazy self and starts gaming on the TV*

*Taihei arrives home*

»TAIHEI'S POV«

I arrived home.. finally. Time to check on what Umaru is doi-

Umaru-chan: OH BIG BROTHER! you're home!

Taihei: first you get a ton of dolls from your birthday and now from the arcade?!

Umaru-chan: look I used a technique and it got me all these dolls and I'm happy..

Taihei: I TOLD YOU TO BRING A SMALL AMOUNT OF DOLLS!!!

Umaru-chan: sorry.. *pouts*

Taihei: doesn't matter what's done is done

Umaru-chan: hehe~

*RING RING*

»UMARU'S POV«

Oh my phone is ringing...

Umaru-chan: hello? (oh wait.. oh know I'm still in my lazy form)

Kirie: H-HI! MASTER!!1

Umaru-chan: *sighs in relief* (luckily it's just her and that I gave her my home phone number.. if I gave her my number then she's gonna make connections that I'm Umaru..) Hi Kirie! What's up?

Kirie: W-WELL I WANTED HANGOUT WITH YOU TOMORROW SO I D-DECIDED TO ASK TO SEE IF Y-YOU'RE F-FREE TOMORROW!

Umaru-chan: YEA I'M TOTALLY FREE!

Kirie: Is 3:00 PM ok?

Umaru-chan: yea sure 

Kirie: ok then bye Master!

Umaru-chan: BYE KIRIE!!!

==========================================================

Hope you guys enjoyed!!!

Umaru-chan: H-Hey! WHY MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED FOR ME NOW?!

Kookies: Well you said to end a part of my story with something different and I did...

Umaru-chan: THAT'S NOT MY POINT... whatever I'm gonna have to deal with it in some way..

Kookies: you'll have to find out how you'll do it in the next part of this story!

Umaru-chan: Ok then... SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT PART!!!

BYE!! ~