Chapter six

Jin P.O.V

"If you ever feel left out, lonely, or ignored, please tell me. I don't want to be ignored by you. Ever." Namjoon told me before kissing my cheek. "Okay, Joon." I told him. Just then, we heard a loud sigh. "Ugh! Why are you always like this? Why do you constantly need my atten-" Jungkook started. We heard a big 'slap' and a grunt. My smile faded and I looked over at Tae and Jungkook. Tae had tears in his eyes and looked shocked about what he had done. "I-I always need y-your attention... because it's wh-what you promised to give me. I-it's your responsibility as m-my caregiver to give me love a-and attention.... But, you lied." Jungkook had his hand to his cheek, his eyes slightly watery. Tae then looked at Yoongi and glared. "You're no better, y'know." Yoongi scoffs and rolls his eyes. "I don't know what I have to do with any of this."

Jimin then punched Yoongi's side, causing the older to stumble and grab his side. "What the fuck, Jimin? Why did you-" Jimin let out a sob. "Y-you barely spend any ti-time with me anymore, Yoongi! Bo-both in and out of little sp-space... Tae's right. You a-are no better." Jimin held his hands over his mouth, trying to stop from letting out more sobs. Namjoon took my hand, and Hoseok's hand, and brought us into the living room. He let us play with some toys. He's trying to distract us.... I thought as I played with Hoseok.

After hearing more crying and a bit more arguing, Taehyung and Jimin went to play with Hoseok and I. "Umm, so. How'd it go?" I asked the two, handing them some toys. "Yesh wat appened?" Hobi asked them "We-weww um...wet's just say dat I'm in twouble when we get home." Jimin said with sad eyes "H-Hobi I'm staying at your house for a while." was all Tae said.

Hobi eyes lit up like a Christmas tree "Weally! We get a-a sweep ovwe?" Hobi asked Tae, he just nodded. I looked at the two with sympathy, I sighed when Namjoon walked into the living room getting Tae and hobi "Let's go you two, Hobi say bye to Jimmie and Jinnie." Hobi looked at us and waved Namjoon picked up Tae and held Hobi's hand with his free one "Hobi, when we get in the car call mommy and put her on speaker so uncle jonnie can talk to her, okay?" Hobi nodded and started to call his mommy.
Namjoon P.O.V
Once we got in the car Y/N answered Hobi's call "yes babe?" Y/N said sounding somewhat sick "Hi Y/N!" I said "hey Joon! What's up?" She said before sneezing "So Tae and Jungkook got into a fight so is it okay if he stays with you?" I explained "Oh my god! Of course Tae can stay where is he?" Tae yawned and then mumbled "M hewe wif hobi..." Y/N and me both cooed I hung up with her and drove the rest of the way to Y/N's house.
———————————————
Omg finally I updated this book!! I'm so sorry it took this long to update it I'm just stuck with a lot on my mind rn but I'm okay!!!