Chapter 1: Waking Up

Luke's Point Of View: Ashton and I just recently got married and moved into our new mansion, everything is organized and it looks amazing.

Ashton' s Point Of View: Last night Luke and I had so much fun in our bed, making love and it was just wonderful; we have talked about having kids and he approved.

Ashton: Morning Baby.

Luke: Morning Babe.

Ashton: Do you want anything?

Luke: Some tea.

Ashton: What's wrong?

Luke: My stomach hurts.

Ashton: Are you about to have a period?

Luke: I don't know and I don't want to find out.

Ashton: I'll make you some tea and give you some stomach soothers, maybe make you some breakfast if you want to eat.

Luke: Thanks baby, you are too good to me.

Ashton: I will always treat you like royalty, I married you because I loved you and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you.

Luke: Awe, Ash that was beautiful.

Ashton embraces Luke and kisses him on the lips and hug each other for a while.

Ashton: How about you lay down right here?

Luke: Okay.

Luke lays down on the sectional and gets comfortable and waits for Ashton to make him some tea and something to eat so he could have the stomach soothers.

Ashton: Here you go honey.

Luke: Thanks,Sunshine.

Ashton: Did you enjoy our honeymoon?

Luke: Yes, it was so beautiful in Hawaii; I want to go back.

Ashton: Maybe we can go back for the holidays.

Luke: That would be great.

Ashton: Now eat and drink your tea,so I can give you some stomach soothers.

Luke: Okay, can we watch romantic movies is our home theater.

Ashton: Of course baby.

Luke: Great.

Ashton: We will eat popcorn from the popcorn maker as well.

Luke: That would be great.

Luke eats his food and drinks his Tea And Takes The Stomach Soothers.

Luke: Thanks baby.

Ashton: No problem.

Ashton grabs Luke's dirty dishes and puts them in the kitchen sink and rinsed them before putting them in the dishwasher.

Luke: I will be right back, I am going to get some romantic movies from our bedroom suite upstairs  and then  come back downstairs and head to our home theater.

Ashton: Okay baby.

Luke: I will miss you.

Ashton: I will too.

Luke goes upstairs to their master bedroom suite at home and grab some romantic movies and handles his business in the master bathroom suite with a double vanity and comes back downstairs with the movies in hand and takes them to their home theater.

Ashton: I will be in the home theater soon, just let me finish up in the kitchen.

Luke: Okay.

Ashton finished cleaning the kitchen and went upstairs to grab some blankets and meets him in their home theater with drinks in hand.

Luke: Ashton, that was sweet of you

Ashton: Thanks, I will always do stuff for you.

Luke: I will always do stuff for you as well.

Ashton and Luke kiss each other and embrace each other.

Luke: What do you want to watch first?

Ashton: The notebook.

Luke: Let's watch that first.

Ashton: Let me get our popcorn maker machine working.

Luke: Okay and I will set things up.

Ashton: Good idea.

Luke sets everything up while Ashton gets their popcorn maker machine working.

Ashton: I got our popcorn maker machine working.

Luke: Good and I have everything set up.

Ashton: Good.

Luke: This is going to be incredible.

Ashton: I agree, everything we do together will always be incredible.

Luke: Baby Stop, your making me blush.

Ashton: That is my speciality.

When the popcorn is finally ready Ashton put popcorn in both of their popcorn bowls and hands Luke's bowl to him and grabs his bowl and sits next  to Luke and starts the movie.

Luke: You make me happy.

Ashton: And you make me happy.

Luke and Ashton Kiss and watches the movie together.

Luke: I Love you baby.

Ashton: And I Love you babe.

TO BE CONTINUED....