Dear Triston,

You helped kids,
You helped people,
You helped the earth,
You helped the world.
And you still do.
Your an inspiration to all,
You make us believe,
You make us have hope,
You make us have faith,
You make us have trust.
I still don't have trust in all,
but I do have a little.
I trust my parents, my best friend, and you guys.

I have been bullied for 5 years straight,
The only person who was there to help was my best friend.
I would come home to a text message from him saying "how was school and were you hurt?"
I'd sometimes lie, because I didn't want to put him in so much stress.

Then came along a day I got blamed for something horrible I didn't do, and I almost got suspended.

Then I couldn't take it anymore, I told my best friend, bye, and he said forever? And I said yeah.
He explained to me I'm worth it, and he said "you have me, your parents, and you have Triston and Josh."

I didn't actually think you care about me.
My parents would say "stop following them, they are only here for fame and money, they are just using you."

Every night, I would stay up to watch you, even though I was supposed to be sleeping.
I thought I had friends, but they all forgot about me during the summer.
Yeah I have my family, but I wanted friends too.

Words can't explain how much Triston means to me.
My best friend and him saved my life.
And I don't know how to thank you,
It's just sometimes I'm all alone and all I have is me and my phone, so I'll just wait for abboyz you now.

When Triston watched my younow, I was full of tears,
There were many girls and Triston decided to watch mine.
This was the best experience.
I didnt get my chance to say anything, cause I was full of happy tears.
The only words that came out of my mouth were "I can't believe this"

I know this might be a long message, but I hope TRISTON will get a chance to read this.
Till my next note.

Love,
- Patti