Love Doesn't Fade.

• Dedicated kay my readers, voters, friends and fans.

This story reminds me sa isang "Quotes" na nabasa ko. To my surprise, bigla na lang may kung anong scenes na pumapasok sa utak ko kaya I made this story.

....................................................................

This is how the love story begins :

One day while walking  along the road. I bumped on someone.

" Ouch.........." I said while touching my aching head.

" I'm sorry. " The guy said.

I turn to face him. Oh My God, He's Damn Gorgeous.

" No, I'm sorry. It's My fault. " I said.

Why am I defending him anyway ?

" Ok....It's our fault. " I added.

" Are you okay ? " he asked.

" Yeah..... " I answered and smiled at him.

He smiled back.

" Are you sure ? " He asked again, trying to know if I was telling the truth.

" Of course. "

" Ok...I'm leaving. I have to go. Bye. "  He said and walked away.

I just watched him helplessly. I think " cupid " shot my heart using his arrow.

"  GEE....Wait!. " I shouted. " What's your name ? " I realized it's too late. He's already far and I'm sure he can't hear me.

I saw a picture on the ground. I decided to pick it.

Oh....It was him. Was it a coincidence ? Did he drop the picture for me ?

Well, I will keep it.

After that morning when we bumped  into each other. I never saw that guy again. Every morning, I'm still walking in that road hoping we can see each other again.

Years has passed by.

Maybe, I would never see that guy again and It's time to give up the hope in my heart . And if I could see him, we will never recognize each other. I was just 15 yrs. old when I met him. Now, I'm already 26. 11 years had  passed away.

I had a boyfriend. He's name is KEN. He's the one who reminds me of that guy I bumped before. I tell you how I met him.

 I met ken on that road where I bumped  the guy I was waiting until now. To tell you the truth, I also bumped at ken. Hahaha. I don't know why I always bumped on someone and fall in love w/ them.

 Ken and I started to became friends.

Then we DATED.

Until the day he courted me.

I love him very much. THAT'S WHY.......

I'm giving up the hope to see my 1st love.

Before I forget, Ken told me to meet him at 6:00 o clock in the evening. 

He had a surprise . He said I had to be pretty and wear beautiful clothes.

I'm dying to know his surprise.

...............................................................

" Ken, why I had to wear this blindfold ? " I asked nervously.

" Sshhhhhhhhh....Just wear it. trust me, I'll be w/ you. " he answered.

" Ok . "

 Ken was holding my hands while were walking. He guided me the right way.

" Open your eyes. " I heard him say. I slowly opened my eyes.

" Surprise! "

 Oh I was surprised. Really! There's a table dinner for two. My favorite flower was on the center.

" Oh Ken. How sweet of you ! "

" Thanks.....I love you Ashley. "

" I love you too. Let me ask you....I'm sort of curious. What's the occasion ? " I asked.

He just smiled.

Suddenly, He kneeled down.

" Ashley, I want you to be my Queen. Will you marry me ? "

" Yes....I will. I'll live a lifetime w/ you no matter what happens. " I answered.

" I love you ! " he said.

" I love you more ! " I said.

Then we kissed.

" Now that I'm going to be your wife , I'll tell you something.  "

" What is it ? "

" From now on, I don't want to keep this secret and I don't want to lie anymore " I confessed.

" What secret ?

" I fell in love w/ a guy before  I met you. I kept his picture. But I promise, starting now I won't lie to you and I'll forget about him. " I said and handed the picture to him.

 Ken's eye widened. I was afraid. Will he hate me? He don't say any word. He  watched the picture closely.

" Ken.....Are you angry w/ me ? " I asked.

There's no reply.

My tears are starting to fall. 

I hugged him tightly. 

" Ken please Don't hate me. I promise I'll forget about him. I regreted I told  you. "

" Please don't regret ! "  Finally, he said.   " Why are you crying ? "

" I thought you hated me ! "

" Of  course not. How can I hate the person I love the most ? " He said and dry my tears.

" Ken, I promise. I'll forget him. The most important thing is you....only you ! "

" Please Don't forget about him. "

" Why ? " I asked him curiously.

It's a little bit weird.

He's not angry w/ me and He's telling me I won't forget about my first love.

" Because it's me ! "

" What ? " I exclaimed.

" That guy on that picture is me.  Why hadn't you tell me ? You keep my picture ha? Oh...How sweet of you ! "

" OMG, the person I've been seeking for a very long time has been here all along w/ me. I can't believe it. "

" The destiny tried to make fun of us.  I hadn't recognize you.  "

" Neither Do I. You're different from from the guy I met before. You've already grown up. "

" But you know what Ashley. I'm happy that I was born for you and you was born for me. "

" Me too. "

Ken and Ashley were caught on their own version of happily ever after.

...........................................THE END.............................................

MARAMI PA SANANG IKUKWENTO SI ASHLEY SA INYO KASO SHORT STORY LANG TO !

MAGALIT KAYO SA AUTHOR.

HAHAa ..JOKE LANG ! WAG NAMAN.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT !

VOTE AND COMMENTS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

MUCHAS GRACIAS.........:)

I LOVE YOU ALL....<3 <3 <3

MWUAHHHHHHHH.............