Chapter 5

Mrs. Choi was downstairs already, making breakfast.

Minho smiled at her. "Hi, mom."

"Hi, how did you two sleep?"

"I slept well." Minho smiled.

Taemin looked at his hands. "I couldn't sleep..."

Minho held his hand.

Taemin looked at him and smiled. "But I'm okay."

"That's good. You boys sit down and eat." She smiled.

Taemin sat down, still holding Minho's hand. She gave them plates. Taemin fed Minho happily. Minho chuckled and ate. Taemin smiled. Minho fed Taemin as well. Taemin smiled and ate. He finished his plate for the first time. Minho smiled at him, proud that he had eaten a full plate. Taemin smiled back.

Mrs. Choi looked at them. "You two seem really happy today."

Minho nodded. "Taemin was scared this morning, but he's good now."

Taemin blushed.

"Oh? Did you have another nightmare?" Mrs. Choi asked.

"I didn't sleep at all. I was worried about Key..." Taemin said.

"Oh, he's fine now. He's becoming a strong boy. I'm glad you finished all your food." Mrs. Choi said.

"Let's bring food up for him and Jonghyun." Minho said.

Taemin nodded. He made them plates and they went upstairs. "Hyung, we brought you food."

Key was still sleeping in Jonghyun's arms.

"Thank you." Jonghyun said.

Minho smiled and sat on the couch in his room. "Did you find out why he freaked out?

"Yeah, Hana was...horny last night and...we were talking, and it reminded Key of what happened to him." Jonghyun said.

"Oh..." Minho frowned

Jonghyun nodded. "Yeah...I feel really bad. It's Hana's and my fault that he freaked out."

"It was an accident."

"I know..." Jonghyun said. "But that's why I'm staying home today. He didn't want me to leave."

"Did you notice he only talks when it's just us? He won't talk if Hana or our mom is in the room."

Jonghyun frowned. "That's right. I wonder why...well Taemin never talks around our father and that's because he's scared of him. Maybe he's scared of Haru and our mom?"

"He may just trust us. He went years before saying anything. Maybe he feels safe."

Jonghyun nodded. "I'm glad he trusts us."

"Yeah," Minho said and looked over at Taemin.

Taemin was watching Key sleep. Minho held his hand, rubbing his thumb against the top of his hand. Taemin looked up at him and smiled a little.

Minho smiled back. "Jonghyun; Taemin and I are going to start dating."

Jonghyun looked at them. "What?! Really? I didn't know you were gay."

Minho blushed. "Yeah...I knew I was a while ago..."

"How did you know?" Jonghyun asked.

Minho shrugged. "I wasn't into girls."

Jonghyun frowned. "That's why you'd always tell girls no. Minho's pretty popular in school. He'd have a girl ask him out every week."

"Yeah," Minho said, feeling a little awkward about the topic.