Chapter 4

Key was still asleep when Jonghyun got up to get ready for school. He was in his bathroom when he heard Key whimpering.

Jonghyun went over to him. Key looked at him shaking. He woke up alone and got scared.

Jonghyun frowned and pulled him into his arms. "I'm sorry, Key. I was getting ready for school."

Key clung to him.

Jonghyun cradled him. "Minho and I have school today. You'll be home with Taemin and my mom. Do you think you'll be okay?"

Key nodded.

Jonghyun smiled. "Okay," He cradled Key until he had to go. "Bye, Key."

Key gave him a big hug. "Bye..."

Jonghyun hugged back and kissed his forehead. "I'll be back soon." He let go then left.

Taemin didn't want Minho to go. He clung to him tightly.

Minho kissed his cheek. "You'll be okay."

Key curled up into a ball.

Taemin looked at Key and shook his head. "Don't go..."

"I'm sorry, Taemin, but I have to. I'll only be gone for a few hours. Why don't you spend some time with Key? You can ask my mom if you need anything."

Taemin frowned. "Okay..."

Minho kissed his cheek again and left. Taemin frowned, but went over to Key. He hugged him. Key hugged back.

"Do you want to play with the nerf guns?" Taemin asked.

"Nerf guns?" Key asked confused.

"It's a toy gun Minho got for me." Taemin said. "It's really fun."

"Okay," Key said.

Taemin smiled and got them out. He told Key the rules and they started playing. Key ran around with him in the pack yard. They giggled and played.

They played all day until Minho and Jonghyun got home. Hana came home with them.

"Key! I'm home!" Jonghyun yelled from the back door.

Taemin smiled and ran over to Minho. He hit his chest with a dart. Key started hitting Jonghyun with darts too. Minho ran after Taemin. Jonghyun chuckled and ran after Key.

Taemin giggled and screamed. "Run away!"

Minho caught Taemin and started tickling him.

Key tripped on a tree root and hit the ground, hard.

Jonghyun freaked out and ran over to him. "Key!" He picked him up. "Key?! Are you okay?"

Taemin froze and watched Key, shaking.

Key nodded. His knee and palm were bleeding. Jonghyun frowned. He carried him inside and washed his hands and knees. He put Band-Aids on them. Key pointed to the pink band aids.

Jonghyun chuckled and put the pink ones on. "Do you feel better?"

Key nodded.

Minho led Taemin inside. "He just got a little hurt. It's just a few scratches."

Taemin frowned and went to Key. "Are you okay?"

Key nodded. He showed Taemin his pink Band-Aid, smiling.

"Pink isn't a guy color." Hana said, standing in the doorway. Key frowned and looked at his hands.

"It's fine." Jonghyun said. "It's a cute color for a cute person." He said, smiling at Key.