ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟ

❣︎︎
Love
The soft breeze tingled the tresses of hair on his head delicately, as his wings moved with the motion of the north. No one ever thought of wind blowing in heaven. But it never made this creature less attractive. It made him even more angelic, and charming.

His white as snow wings fluttered lightly, lifting his slender, yet well built figure off the ground. A smile sweeter than sugar was plastered on his face, as he flew through air.
He landed on the hard grown below him perfectly, receiving an unexpected pat on the back from another person.
His dark hair was slightly swept back, as he stared at the angel that just landed perfectly on the white marble ground.

"You're doing good for someone who just received their wings Taehyung. But remember to not overuse them. You'll drain energy." The angel with broad shoulders spoke an a soft voice. Taehyung's smile grew bigger, and he nodded at the older male, causing his hair to bounce gently at the motion.

"But I told you to be careful near the well, didn't I?" The angel asked, adjusting the ribbon that pulled together his clothes.
"I know, I know hyung. But nothing bad could happen. There's a barrier preventing angels from falling in."

The well of Zeus. If an angel falls in, it takes them to earth. And it takes a long process to get back.
In the mean time angels' wings disappear, to make them seem like humans, but they keep their purity that protects them from bad things such as witchcraft.
Sadly it can't protect them from bad people.

The angel with broad shoulders sighed, and rolled his eyes at the younger male. His eyes trailed to the well.

"Watch out, there's a demon, she broke loose from hell!" Suddenly a voice boomed. This voice belonged to a younger male. His face's color was drained as his big, dark brown eyes widened as a figure in a black cloak, the figure was slender, but tall, and lanky. That thing could actually scare the heaven out of anyone.

"Hyung, step back!" Taehyung shouted, shoving the man with broad shoulders behind him. The demon's ears ringed at the sound of his voice. It was sweet, gentle, and deep. Indeed soulful. Any mortal could fall asleep to it.
All hellish things can't take that voice.

Claws protruded from the demon's hands, and it rushed beside Taehyung while screeching, as if it were being tortured. With a giant gust of wind Taehyung was pushed back against the well, receiving a loud crack, breaking his left wing.

"Taehyung!" Seokjin shouted reaching a hand out to Taehyung who was in immense pain, while tears were started to form along his orbs.
"H-hyung." Taehyung coughed out, wincing as blood trickled down his back.

Though Taehyung was down, and beat, the demon had no mercy, as it charged at Tahyung again, breaking the barrier of the well.

"Kim Taehyung!" Seokjin cried out, running as fast as he could to the well in order to grab Taehyung's hand. Unfortunately the handsome man was unconscious.

"TAEHYUNG!" Seokjin cried loudly as Taehyung's limp figure fell down the well like a rock being thrown down a ledge.
Seokjin grabbed his tresses of hair, frustrated, while the tears streamed down his toned cheeks.

"This is why demons should stay in hell."

___________
| I apologize for any grammatical errors or mistakes.