Life

He blushes and looks away, I smile,"Dude, Ships are happening," He looks away and I see a smile form.

"I'll be back here," I toss him my phone and go to Jalen to squeal and ship.

"Yo dude follow me mkay?" I don't wait for his answer and yank him to the same corner as before.

"OOOO! I so called it! Suck a lemon Emma! Woo!" I ramble until he stops me.

"So I'm pan, so what..?" I take my second phone out and show him the footage, he blushes and looks away.

"Your *ahem* Problem is getting Bigger~! Better fix it before Gloria or Grayson see it~!" I sing and he blushes more.

"D-don't point it o-out..." He mumbles and rushes to the bathroom to see what the damage was.

I whistle and walk over to the person I despise, "Hello, Gloria dear! I'm here to tell you something~ Your boyfriend likes a boy~ and is taking care of (bare with me) his hard on he had while talking to that boy~," I show her the footage and walk away without her brain processing what she heard.

I walk to Grayson and shout with all my brain, heart, ribs, liver, lungs, and stomach,"MATCH MADE!!!!!" Everyone looks at me with either wide eyes or a smile.

But, Emma made duck lips and and glared at me, "Oh god..." Grayson mumbled and walked back to the corner.

"HA HA! MEH SHIP HAS SAILED EMMA GO SUCK A LEMON! WOO! Y-" Drake covers my mouth and drags me to Emma.

"Humf..." I cross my arms as he drags me.

"STOP DOING THAT! JAYSON FUCKING SUCKS DOOD!" Emma yells continuously about how 'Jalen and Gloria are meant to be' and 'Jayson is the worst ship ever' and shit like that.

"I don't care, like honestly, it's happening right now, Jalen's fixing a problem and Grayson's a blushing idiot and Gloria knows everything~!" I hum and turn my gaze to Grayson who was happily singing to himself still blushing like a damn idiot.