Chapter 3

Gunner's POV:

I got out of my car and headed into Hi-5 Studios.After I got to my office I put my stuff away and went to go look for Matthias.A couple minutes later I found him in Red Base talking with Kevin.

"Hey,Matthias can I talk to you about something?"I asked him and he nodded and stepped away from Kevin."What's up Gunner?"he asked me.I explained to him about Lauren and how she needed a job and thankfully he agreed to have an interview for Lauren.I thanked him and headed back to my office to call Lauren and tell her the good news.

"Hey Lauren" I said.She responded back by also saying hello."So I have good news,I talked to Matthias and he agreed to the interview.He said that the interview is going to be tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.Are you busy?"I informed her.

"No I'm not busy tomorrow and thank you for helping me with this" she told me."It's no problem Lauren.Anything for a fan and a new friend"I said.We talked for another couple minutes and then we had to hang up because I needed to start working.

*Time Skip to the next day*

Matthias's POV:

After getting to work I headed to my office and looked at my schedule.I had 3 GG shoots,2 battle Universe shoots and an interview with Lauren.What a busy day today I thought to myself.I logged into my computer and started editing one of my vlogs and then headed off to shoot some videos.

After getting lunch with the click crew,I headed back into my office to check what time the interview with Lauren was.It was at 2:00 p.m and right now it was 1:20.I decided to continue to edit my vlog and soon enough the time had passed and it was now 1:55.

I headed downstairs and saw Gunner and a girl walking towards the door."That must be Lauren" I thought aloud.

Lauren's POV:

After I got out of my Uber I saw that Gunner was waiting for me by the door.We greeted each other and he showed me the way to where Matthias was.We walked into Blue Base and sure enough Matthias was waiting for us.We greeted each other and he showed me the way to his office for the interview.

After we got to his office and sat down,the interview started."So Gunner told me that you are now starting college.What field are you planning to study in?"he asked me.

"Well I am planning to study in Film and Audio Engineering"I told Matthias.He started to type something in and then proceeded to ask me why I wanted this job and not because I needed money.I told him that I had been watching them for a while now and that I wanted to do the same thing to make videos and be able to make someone laugh and have their day be better soon if they're feeling down(A/N: That's actually the reason why I want to become a YouTuber some day).

"Okay and now since you are a college student and you'll be working here part-time,I need to know when your classes are and when school starts" he informed me."Well school starts on August 27th and I will have classes on Mondays,Tuesdays and Wendesdays from 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m.So the others day I'm free but I will have some work to do as well" I told him.He nodded an proceeded to type again.

"Well,let's see.If you get the job you can come in on Thursdays,Fridays and Saturdays and you can have Sunday off so you can have time to work on school stuff and relax.And work hours are from 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m" he told me(A/N: I don't know if they work on weekends or not.If they don't then let's just say they do for the sake of the story).

I nodded and after he typed some more stuff he said"Okay well it was nice to meet you Lauren.Can I get your number or email so that if you get the job I can inform you" he asked me.I nodded and gave him both my email and number since he didn't specify which one he needed.He showed me the way out and I called an Uber and headed back to the hotel and went online and looked around at the college's website.