four

He kissed him.

He felt weird.

      Jimin started a VLive along with him, Taehyung and Hoseok. They were staying at the youngest's hotel room, just recently wrapping up a concert. They were all eating, as the other three stayed in their respective rooms, planning to take a rest after a very successful yet exhausting day. Him and Taehyung sat on the couch while Jimin kept on speaking to their viewers, Hoseok occassionally butting in to either disturb his dongsaeng or to say something to their fans. Jungkook just stared at the camera, waving his hands to say 'hi' or making a finger heart at times, as he ate his meal up while Taehyung decided to come near the camera and tell their viewers a simple hello and an 'i love you'. After a while, he came back to his seat, slinging an arm over the maknae's shoulder while talking to either Hoseok or Jimin about their viewers or something related to their concert earlier. Jungkook just continued to finish his food in peace, until he felt a sensation on his earlobe and that's when he realized what Taehyung just did.

He kissed him.

       The youngest of the four felt his heart rate starting to increase. He sat there, frozen on his seat, his cheeks crimsoning furiously, unable to focus on what's happening anymore. He can hear Jimin say something about the comments, can see Hoseok sliding closer to the boy to see what the comments were all about, but he wasn't able to make something from it. His whole mind was fuzzy and all he could ever think of was about what happened minutes ago. The sensation still lingered around him, and it made Jungkook feel a whole new kind of emotion he has never experienced before.

It felt all tingly in his stomach; weird, but in a good way.

       After thirty minutes of the broadcast they all decided to say goodbye. A click to end the video, and then all of them cleaning up, collecting the disposable containers and throwing it to the garbage. Noticing how Jungkook seemed to be so fazed about something, his Jimin-hyung patted his shoulder, getting the male's attention.

"What's up? What are you thinking about?" he asked. He glanced at the older male, who seemingly knew the answer to his question already, apparent on the smile on his face.

"I don't know, hyung. I'm also confused," he replied. The vocalist doesn't understand why there's this weird feeling in his stomach, making it do flips, and why he just feels giddy right now. "I-I can't stop it. He just, he just suddenly kissed me on the ear and then I felt weird. Weird, but in a very good way.".

"Tell me, do you like Taehyung?" the slightly shorter guy asked out of the blue, and Jungkook can tell that Jimin was serious about his question.

"W-what?" he interjected. "I-I don't know. I don't know anymore, hyung. H-he makes me feel these weird things. H-he makes me feel all giddy and shit. He actually makes me h-happy."

"Oh God, you do really like him," he heard the other mumble. "I don't know what to say. This is quite complicated, you know?"

"I know..."

"Well, it's either you keep it from him and forget all about that feelings, or you actually tell him about it," his hyung told him, as he picked his phone up from the table top and started to head to his own . "Though maybe, it's better to tell him than to hide, even just once. Your choice, though. Night, Kook."

"Yeah, good night."

       And he was left alone in the room, now more puzzled than ever.

-
shit's about to go down huehue. lol sorry for the lack of updates haha.