[CHAPTER 1]:THE ACCIDENT

[10 years ago... ]
'Yes!  I win?' I said
❓❓❓- Awww man!
Jimin -HaHa, You lose to a girl.
Jungkook, Jin -。。。。。。😅

It's summer, Mum is taking us to the beanch for a family trip.  Well dad has to go on a business trip.

A/N=[Imagine mum is on the driving seat, Jin is beside mum,  you, Jungkook, Jimin and??? Is on the backseat]😀

Mum - We're almost there.
All - Yeah~!!!
Jungkook - [Hands a lollipop to Y/N] Here sis.
Y/N - THX BRO...
Jimin,❓❓❓- Where's mine?😗
Jungkook-SRY Guys...  there's no more.
Jimin,❓❓❓-Awww~
Jin - C'mon Kookiest don't be so mean [Ruffles Kookie's hair]
Jimin,??? -Yeah... don't be so mean "Kookie "😏
Jungkook-😐
Jin - He He... Kids, here's your Lolli 😏[Hands the lollipops to Jimin and❓❓❓]
Jimin,❓❓❓ - THX, Love you~💖💖
Jungkook, Y/N,Jin -。。。。。。😧

Everyone keep laughing and talking. Suddenly,I feel something is wrong...

Jin - What's wrong mum?
Mum - IDK... the brakes...[worry face]

Jungkook seem to be worried and hold my hand. Meanwhile, Jimin and ❓❓❓ looked at each other worrrily. Before we knew it,  the car flipped and crashed and everything went black.

'Y/N'

'Y/N'

'Y/N!'

I opened my eyes to find Jin looking at me worriedly.
Jin-Are you okay?

Y/N - Yeah...
Jin - Stay here,I'll go find some help.

I looked around... and saw Jungkook trying to wake mum up. Join is so shocked until he can't barely move. But what made me feel sick is that❓❓❓  is covered in blood. I looked carefully and saw a large wound on his stomach. As I tried to help❓❓❓ I felt someone hold me back.
Jungkook - Come on, we'll help him later. Right now we have to get out of here.

I let Jungkook get me out of the car. As I got me out of the car . As I got out, I saw Jimin already sitting on the road. He saw me and started to run towards me.

Jimin - Y/N! Thank god you're alright.

Jimin hug me tightly as if he'd never let me go.

Y/N - You too! I though you're still in the car.
Jimin - I got out as fast as I can.[let's go of Y/N] Wait,  where's ❓❓❓?

I immediately looked back at the car to find the place that I left ❓❓❓,empty.  He's gone... I looked around to look for him but instead I found Jungkook trying to get mum out of the car. I quickly ran towards Jungkook.

Jungkook - What're you doing here!?  I told you to get out of here.

Y/N-Did you saw ❓❓❓
Jungkook - No, when I came back to help him, he's gone.

My eyes immediately widened when I heard Jungkook said that.

Jungkook - Ughh!!! *sign* Nevermind, let's get out of here.
Y/N - But how about mum?
Jungkook - We'll wait for Jin-hyung to come back.

Both if us ran away from there. As we ran back to the place where I left Jimin, we saw Jin running towards us.

Jin -Hey!!! I got help!!!
As he got nearer, he slowed down.
Jin - Where's-

BOOM!!!

Before Him could finish what he said, the car exploded.

Jin's POV:
After I found help, I ran back to the car. *i hope they're okay. * As I ran I saw two figures standing near the place where we crashed. But as  looked closely, I realized it's Y/N and Jungkook! I was so happy and relieved that they were alright,that I could hug them so tight their bones would break, but I'm too out of breath from the running. And that's when I realized mum isn't with them.

Jin - Where's-

BOOM!!!

I used my hands to cover myself from the explosion. And when I looked up, I saw Jungkook using his body to cover Y/N. But what make me my sank to the bottom of my stomach was that the car was burned and mum was in it. And as I slowly processed what had happened, my legs gave away and I sank to the ground on my knees. And when I snapped o it t of my dazed I realized that my tears were falling. I heard Y/N cried and I saw she buried her head into Jungkook's chest as he held her tightly.i can't help but started crying too.

She's gone...

       Mum's gone...

                 And it's all my fault...

If I were fast enough she would still be with us, but I'm too late. And she's gone...

Y/N's POV:
The car exploded... Jungkook grabbed me and pulled me to him, using his body as a shield to cover me from the fire. As I felt the heat dispersed, I slowly looked up to find a horrible sight... The car... The same car that mum was in,exploded. The car exploded and mum was in it... I was so shocked that I didn't realized that tears are falling down my cheeks. Jungkook held me tightly as I cried my heart out. My tears flowed like a water fall. I kept crying  while Juggling hold me tightly as if he never wanted to let me go.

Jungkook - Hey it's okay.  Everything's going to be fine. [saying softly while soothing Y/N]

I don't know if he is trying to reassure me or if he is trying to reassure himself. But I didn't care, as i continued crying.

Mum's gone...

           She's gone...

And as I though of that, I felt drips of water falling onto my hair.  I slowly looked up and saw Jungkook crying while looking at the car that SHE was in. And suddenly, I heard a thud.  I looked behind Jungkook and saw Jin kneeling on the ground, tears falling out of his eyes. And that's when I realized, even the strongest people could break down sometimes. That marks the day where everything will change in our lives.

              "KIM NAMJOON"