[CHAPTER 3]:THE CODE

Y/N's POV:
I was concentrating on my math homework when I heard a loud thud coming from Jin's room.

Jungkook  - Hey, do you think Jin-hyung is...
Y/N - Oh My God! What-No-I...  How can you-I don't even... Ewww!
Jungkook - Okay okay, no need to get so work up [rolls his eyes]

I rolled my eyes at him. But...  Oh nevermind... As I continued my homework,  I kept hearing loud thud coming from Jin's room but I just ignore them. Soon the noises got louder.

Y/N - I'm going to check on Jin-oppa.

I told Jungkook as I got up from the table and went up the stairs. When I was halfway up,  I heard a loud thud.  I started to get curious.

Y/N - Jin-oppa, is everything alright up there?

It got quite for awhile until I heard some shuffling sound.

Jin - Yeah everything's fine! It's just me being my clumsy self!  Don't come upstairs! Just go back,  I'll come down soon!

I shrugged to myself as its just Jin-oppa being...Jin-oppa. I went back down. But, I can't shake off the felling that something is going to happen. But still... Nah! 😒

Jungkook - Is everything alright? [said while looking up from his game]
Y/N - Yeah!  I think... It's just Jin-oppa being his usual self.

BANG!

I shake away my thoughts when I heard that mysterious loud bang. I look around just to find Jungkook looking at me with large confused eyes. Jungkook then gave me a hand gesture saying: *the sound came from Jin's room* I quickly looked at Jin's room and then looked back at Junction. Jungkook made and another hand gesture saying: *should we tell dad? * I shooked my head. I forgot to mention, I'm good at reading hand gestures. I got up from my sofa and started walking to the stairs but when I was almost there, a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked back and saw Jungkook telling me to wait for him. He started to go up the stairs with me following behind him.

Every step we take felt like an eternity. After a few minute, we finally reached Jin-oppa's room. Jungkook told me to wait behind him.

Jungkook - Jin-hyung? Jin-hyung are you okay? [said while knocking on Jin's door]
Un
Jungkook slowly opened the door.

Jungkook - Jin-hyung?

*What's taking him so long? * I tried to get a view but Jungkook's muscular body is blocking me. I'm starting to get a little impatient and pushed Jungkook into the room.

Y/N - Move it!

I pushed Jungkook out of the way so  i could see what's going on. But what i saw made my stomach churn. There's patches of blood on the floor. I just only get a glimpse of the room until I felt something covering my eyes.

Y/N - What in the-[tried to pushed the hand away from her eyes]
Jungkook - Don't look. It'll make you feel worse.

And of course I didn't listen. I finally pushed Jungkook's hand away and what Jungkook said was true. What I saw almost made me punk. There's blood on the floor and also on the walls. Besides, the whole place looks very messy. It looks as if a fight had gone on and I think someone lost... very badly.

I didn't notice Jungkook went out the room as I was still shocked. I slowly walked around the room trying to find where Jin went. I saw some glass on the floor. I followed the glass and came across the window. The window was opened and some of the glass from the window is missing. I think- No,  I know someone broke into Jin's room. But the question is WHY? My though we're interrupt when I saw something red underneath Jin's bed. I slowly went towards the bed and crawled on all fours. I saw a pool of blood and next to it,  I saw a number. I can't see it clearly so I pushed the blanket further away so I could see the whole thing and that's when I saw "7194" written in...  BLOOD...