debunking theories

lauren trying to play fetch with camila by NSFWcabello, normila interactions prompt by kooxyyy, lauren falling unconscious prompt by phoenix2901, and camren cuddling prompt by down_goes_the_brit altho the extra fluffy bits that comes with the prompts were entirely my fault im so sorry

//

Lauren's lounging on the couch, eyes glued on her phone. She gave up on trying to get the wolf's attention a few minutes ago since Camila seemed so dead set on scenting every inch of Lauren's apartment every few seconds; making rounds, bumping against furnitures and leaving fallen fur on the carpet.

The wolf's extra growly recently, Lauren notes, as she hears the light padding of Camila's footsteps against the floor and feels the heat of the wolf's body passing from where her head's perched on the arm of the couch, a low growl reverberating through her ears.

That's when Lauren stumbles upon the cutest twitter tag ever.

The #whatthefluff challenge.

She squeals, giggling as she hits replay on the fifth video, Camila sparing her a glance before huffing loudly, sitting on the floor and plopping its head on Lauren's stomach.

"Camz, you have to see this," Lauren sits up, making Camila grumble, but complying anyway when Lauren urged her to sit beside her.

Camila's unamused.

She stares at the screen, watching as countless dogs fall for their owners hiding behind a sheet. Use your nose, Camila thought, resting her chin against Lauren's shoulder, watches as the human's thumb goes to scroll towards the next video.

"So," Lauren starts, pushing her phone away on the coffee table after five solid minutes of giggling at the screen. ", since you're part wolf, it means you have kind of like dog instincts, right?" When Camila just stares at Lauren with eyes saying I already know where this is going, the human continues. "I've never had a dog trained so far enough to play fetch with so can we?"

Camila stares at Lauren, sees how serious the woman is, so she stands and hops of the couch, tail hitting Lauren's leg as she sits on the carpet on the other side of the living room, head turned away from Lauren's laugh words of oh come on, it won't be that bad squeezed in between giggles.

There's a familiar scent lingering near the door and Camila's ears perked up when she hears Normani's voice floating through the door. "Open the door, Camren! I have lots of shit with me!"

Camila's instantly trotting near Lauren's side, watching as the two women unwraps food Normani brought from containers onto dishes. Normani presses a hand against Camila's head with a hey Mila before setting up the plates on the couch, along with a thick stack of papers.

"What's that for?" Lauren asks in between bites, the rice in her burrito on the verge of falling.

"Research," Normani pats the stack of papers, pulling one from the top, the title in bold letters.

"On The Run: A Werewolf Tradition?" Lauren reads out loud, Camila letting out a suspicious sounding snicker from where she's been eating on the floor. "You know that you have Dinah—a werewolf, might I add—and Ally to ask, right?"

Before Normani can answer, Lauren's phone rings and she excuses herself with a quick sip of water and a it's Tay, I'll catch up with you both after this call.

Normani's ears strain for the unmistakable sound of Lauren's bedroom closing and her traditional high-pitched scream of little sister before she turns to Camila again, the wolf already looking back at her.