Chapter 1

I took the pan off of the stove and yelled at Ashley to come get her top ramen, "ASH! IT'S DONE!" I heard her run into the kitchen slidding on her socks all the way to the cabinet to get a bowl.

"I'M SO EXCITED." she said jumping up and down.

"Calm yourself. Jeez!" I said, laughing at her eager face. She poked her tongue out at me and gave me her bowl. I scooped her enough to go just to the top of the bowl and handed it back to her. She just kept looking at me and didn't take it.

"What?" I asked.

"You seriously think that's enough for someone like me. Really." She raised her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes and added one more scoop. She smilled and grabbed the bowl, running to the couch and plopped down, shoveling pasta into her mouth. I laughed at her and got some myself, making my way over to the couch.

"Hey, Riles, look who's on T.V," she said with a wink. I looked and noticed Harry had once again made the headlines. What had he done now? I watched more and realized that he was once again spotted with another girl. I sighed and began eating my pasta.

Ashley gave a kind of choking noise and I looked over at her. She spit her pasta into her bowl and kept her eyes glued to the television. I raised one eyebrow and glanced at the screen. Liam was on the t.v. dancing like an idiot and laughing. It was no secret that she had a HUGE crush on him. She had his number and they texted everyday. Honestly, I couldn't figure out why they weren't dating yet.

Seeing Harry with other girls pissed me off, but I tried not to let it get to me, he wasn't mine anymore. In fact he was never MINE to begin with. I just wish he was, he was the one thing that kept me alive during those few years I went through a living hell, He was always there. Him and Ash.

My phone buzzed and I looked over to see a text from harry on my screen. It read, "It's not what you think."