Chapter 2

I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed my phone. I opened the message and read the 5 words over and over again. What did he mean?

I texted him back saying, "I'm confused. Explain?"  It took nearly seconds for him to reply.

"Are you alone?"

"I can be...?"

"Go to a room by yourself, we need to talk."  I stared at my phone. I looked at Ashely, still staring at the screen. I got up and walked to the bathroom. A few seconds later, my phone started buzzing. It was Harry.

"Hullo?"

"Riley..."

"Harry..."

"I'm so sorry, I love you. I'm coming home to get you."

"Harry, what are you talking about?"

"You're the-"

"RILEY WAKE UP." Ashley hit my arm with a pillow. I jumped up, falling out of bed onto the hard cold floor.

"OUCH. WHAT THE HELL ASH?!"

"Hehehe hi. So, I know it's the middle of the night and all that jazz, but you're phone keeps going off and it's your sister."

I rubbed my back and got up to check my phone, 3 missed calls from Beth. "God dammit Beth." I sighed and called her bac, pissed off that she interupted my PERFECT dream.

"RILEY?!"

"What's up."

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELEIVE THIS."

"Calm down, what's wrong."

"You'll never believe who's sent you 27 LETTERS."

"What are you talking about?"

"IT'S HARRY. He's sent you SOOO many letters."

"Really? Okay, save them and i'll be home tomorrow. If you open them, I swear to god I will hurt you."

I heard Beth laugh on the other end of the line while Ashley slapped my shoulder, begging for details. I held up one finger.

"Elizabeth. You promise me."

"I promise Riley! Goodnight!"

"Goodnight."

I clicked end and looked over to Ashley who was sitting on her bed cross-legged. I just looked at her with my mouth hanging open. She held up a hand and waved me into her arms. I ran to her and just hugged her as I cried into her hair. She rubbed my back and just rocked me while I sobbed.

"I mi-miss him s-so m-much." I said while crying. I felt her nod and I just cried more. At least i'd get to see his hand writing in the morning, even if that's all I got for now.  Ashley and I fell asleep on each other, and I went back to dreaming about my perfect prince who was currently on the other side of the world.