three➰jisung

//

A/N:
Just a reminder again, this chapter is starting when lunch starts, after Jisung sees Minho round the corner, but it's in Han's point of view cool okay

//

Wow...
He really is the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. I'm seriously in love.
After a couple of minutes of staring hopelessly at the boy as he speeds to lunch, my dear friend Felix, and probably the only one that tries to keep me from looking at Minho for too long, probably in fear of me doing something stupid, taps my arm and speaks.
"C'mon, lover boy, time to eat!" he murmured and I looked back, blinking in a surprised and slightly confused way for a few seconds before nodding simply. I seriously get too caught up with looking at Minho.
He's perfect. What else can I say? Have you ever seen somebody and gone; "Wow... they're really attractive and like, I bet their personality is great and I kinda really want to meet them"? Because I said exactly that when I saw Minho, and then I became lovestruck and couldn't approach him...

Oops, am I right?

After a while, we, meaning all three of my friends and myself, walked into the lunchroom, our stomachs grumbling and our mouths watering. I swear, sitting in a classroom doing nothing really takes it out of you. So we hurried to get our food before everyone else, what we called "The Rush", started.
Once we all got our food and just in time, all four of us sat down in the corner of the lunch room by ourselves. People gave us weird, judgy looks and we all simply stared at them until they looked away out of being super uncomfortable.
We were used to it. I guess we were what you'd call... intimidating? Sometimes I think that if one of us sneezed in a quiet room, everyone in said room would freak out and scream out of fear of us. Seriously, it was just how we looked.
Well, how Felix and Changbin looked anyway.
Hyunjin and I looked like we were pretty chill which was only true with Hyunjin because I, on the other hand, seemed like I drank coffee twenty four seven, even though I've never really tried it.
But Felix and Changbin looked kinda intimidating if you saw them for the first time. It was kinda cool having everyone be terrified of you, and not really cool when you tried to be social and say "hi" and the other students would jump five feet in the air.
As I was eating my lunch, stuffing the food hungrily into my cheeks almost like a squirrel, I saw Minho from a distance and marveled at him. He was truly beautiful.
I managed to tear my eyes away for a second to go throw away my food and put my tray away and when I looked back at him, I froze and just stared in awe.
I wish he could be with me. I wish he would talk to me. I wish-
And we made eye contact. I mentally freaked out and ran away, my breathing becoming uneven and rushed.
Eye contact was a huge step for me.

//

A/N:
Hahahahaha I suck at writing sorry.
I might update one more time today??? I should be working on my music for band...
But then again... Minsung...
Hmmm..

Stay Cool 😎

~Proofread~
//