Chapter 1 (edited)

Perseus Jackson, usually acknowledged as Percy, is the captain of Queen Sally. Previously named, Princess Andromeda.

 He acquired the ship from an invasion led by Luke Castellan. Long story short Percy's crew won but astounded the opposing crew by not killing them. Alternatively, Percy asked Luke if he'd like to join Percy's crew, or get taken back to land, and risk going to jail. So, of course, Luke decided to join the crew.

  Another long story short, Luke saved Percy's life in another raid and they became best friends ever since. Luke also became Percy's right-hand man and second-in-command.

   Queen Sally's crew never captured. They often gained new, famous crew members, but they always joined by choice. Not kidnapping. Despite what the royal family thought.

 Thalia Grace was a royal along with her younger brother Jason. They're the son and daughter of Zupiter and Beryl Grace. Well, now Hera Grace after Beryl ran away, or to most died, after Jason's birth.

  In Thalia's eyes, Jason had a perfect life. Their father and step-mother both loved and adored Jason. Whereas they... acknowledge Thalia. Thalia is so much more like her Aunt Artemis than a royal. She often swore that if she could she'd go live/travel with Artemis.

  Anyway, because she knew the king and queen didn't like her she thought she should run away. The last straw was when they planned a wedding between her and Octavian Auror. The biggest joke in the kingdom. Then was when she put her plan into action. 

   Thalia knew she was predictable though, so she wrote a letter to throw her parents off her track:

Royal Family,

  I have taken your daughter/sister, Thalia Beryl Grace, as a ransom. I, a pirate, will only return your princess when we, my crew and I, receive 100 drachmas. Each. My crew is made up of 100,000. people. That should take them a minute to come up with, Thalia thought. 

  I would like the money in no later than 2 weeks, since we, Thalia and I, will be back in the water by tonight. And we'll be long gone.  

                                                                                               Sincerely, a pirate who keeps his promises,

Luke Castellan (it was the only pirate she heard of)

    After writing the letter, Thalia realized only one person would be able to figure out the truth of the matter just by her handwriting alone.

     So before she left she took out another piece of parchment and wrote another letter.

Dear Blonde Superman,

    If you wake up with this letter in hand, it means I have followed through with my plans. Thank goodness!! I either went to live with Aunt Arty or ran away. I'm sure you'll figure out which. 

   Just know Jase, it wasn't your fault I left. If you want someone to blame, blame dad and his witch. I mean wife. No, never mind I meant witch. 

    Anyway, I'm writing this to tell you: I love you; no matter what, don't show this to anyone or I'll kill you; and don't go looking for me.

Also, even though I'm gone and I can't give you love advice anymore: GO! GET! PIPER! If you do write to me, use Zöe, she'll know where to find me. And when I do get a letter, it had better say you asked Piper out!!

With love,

Pinecone Grace

P.S: Tell Reyna I love her