kisses & smiles

even though harry was the one who asked louis on a date, it was like louis planned it. he dragged him to eat, roller skate and even to sit down and shove food in their mouths. it was perfect. every time louis would laugh, harry would stare and smile as if he was the only one in the room. he couldn't believe a beautiful man like him said yes to this date. after they got tired of bowling and eating, harry decided to drive louis home. he assumed the boy was tired and wanted a nap. he kept his left hand on the wheel and his right hand intertwined with louis' hand. they both blushed madly as they've sung along to the radio.

"thank you, h. i had fun." louis mumbled quietly and looked at harry. "so, is that a yes for a second date?" harry smirks and squeezes his hand as louis chuckles and nods his head. "of course, my love."

...
"thank you for dropping me off." louis smiles softly at harry and goes to open his door.
"hey louis... would it be wrong to ask for a kiss?" louis shakes his head and stands on his tippy toes to kiss harry. his lips softly touches harry and pulls away. "goodnight h, sweet dreams." harry blushes and waves as the shorter boy goes inside.

he wanted him forever,
but forever never lasts.