A Foot Friend

Hi everyone,

I am new to fanfic too  writing and this is a prequel to the main story as will the next few chapters. I hope you enjoy "my friends Ticklish jock feet"

________________________________________________________________________________

My friend, Chase, was a jock. He was absolutely gorgeous he had a nice six pack, 8 inch penis which if a girl saw that thing they would faint. He was beautifully tanned with nice muscles. I always thought I was straight until I met Chase in JR. High in the 7th grade. I also discovers i had a foot fetish then too.

It was the first day of eighth grade when I saw his feet for the first time in the Locker Room. They were large. They look soft and smelled so bad it was good. He had on black and white retro jordons which made his jock feet even sexier than the already were. I was changing and when I saw he had taken his shoes off so he could change into shorts for PE. I immediately look over to see his feet in his socks. I think to myself boy those are feet are amazing absolutely perfect. I would at that moment long to have those beautiful feet in my mouth rubbing and licking them while he moans in response. He than take off his red nike elite sock so now I can see his bare feet. At that point I had drool seeping from my mouth as I gazed at his gorgeous toes. He looked over at me and I didn't notice he asked "are you okay" I reply "yes" suddenly started by the question. As he turns around I look down and see my penis erecting. I run to the stall in the Locker Room and Lock the Door. I pull out my phone and take a picture of his perfect feet. Those will be great for later. Chase put back on his socks, pants and shoes and walks out of the Locker Room. My penis was so erected it hurt. I pulled out my phone and jacked off to the picture of his feet. I cummed so much the it dropped off my hand onto the floor. I take some toilet paper and wipe up my mess and rush to gym. I was only a little late. It was at that moment when I knew I must get my hands on his feet. 

A few months pass and October came. Since Chase was a jock he tried out for the basketball team and easily made it because basketball was his forte. I also tried out because I knew if I made it I would get to see his feet more and maybe even get to touch them at the basketball team sleepover. I surprisingly made the team but it was a small school so the were somewhat in my favor. Are first practice came a few days later. I was very exited that I could hardly concentrate on my school work. The school day ended and I rushed to the Locker Room so I could see Chase change. Chase along with Wesley who is an absolute stud walk into the Locker Room Discussing Kayla's Ass which at that moment I had no interest in. Chase begins to take off his shoes and the smell of his feet full the room. Wesley or Wes as I like to call him because I think that is sexier takes off his shoes as well which were Obsidian colored Kyrie 3's. His socked feet also caught my eyes. They both took off their socks and their bare feet were exposed. I tried so hard to no stare but it's difficult when you have two pairs of perfect feet to in perfect view. Eventually Caz and Chis walk in changing as well. We all had are practice jerseys on and were ready to start practice. I had a huge erection so I pulled my shirt down and tried to hide it as much as possible. Practice started and we had to run lots. I looked at Chase about half way through the practice and saw him covered in teenaged boy sweat. I wanted to lick every single drop off his skin and blow raspberries on his stomach while he screams with laughter. Practice continued and Chase and even Wes became more more and more sexier as they became covered in sweat. Practice ended and it was back to the Locker Room to change. While every one  ran to get a drink I sprinted to the Locker Room to get a piece of information I've been wanting since school started this year, Chases and Wes's foot size. I snuck over to his locker and pulled out Chases shoe. I figured I had enough time without getting caught because they were all congregated in the gym playing 3 on 3 which is the guy's favorite activity when practice is over. I know held Chase's shoe in my hand it was awesome the smell of his perfect feet leaked from the opening in the top  I read the size and it said size 14 I almost fainted. I put his shoe up to my mouth and nose and sniffed. I had never smelled anything more amazing. I smelled for awhile then I began to lick his shoe every were it was great and all while doing this I got a huge erection.   I put his back after grabbing a quick pick of course and I notice a used extra pair of socks stuffed under a pile of dirty gym clothes. They were the red ones from the first day of school I grabbed them and they were absolutely awesome. I put them in my bag and made it look like it had not been touched. I walk over to Wes's locker wondering what presents his locker might contain. I open and see his Kyrie 3's sitting in their I grab them and take a huge sniff and once again almost faint.  I look at the tag and see size 12 not as big as Chase's but still pretty damn sexy. At that moment I dreamed of my tounge gliding up and down his soft sweaty souls of the sexy stud. I snap a picture off those shoes and put them back unfortunately he has no socks but the smell of his shoe was still lingering in my nostrils. Just as I close Wes's Locker the guys walk in all sweaty after just finishing a long 3 on 3 game post practice. Chase walks to his locker and grabs his sweats and shirt and shoes. He peels off his sock and makes this says "I bet one of fucking faggot ass nerds would love to shove this in there mouth as I domminate them." All the guys laugh I fake laugh just to play it cool but in the inside I actually want that to happen to me. Chase and the other guys dress in there street cloths and walk out heading to Dairy Queen. Only Cazdin was left. He was struggling to put his shoe on complaint about his foot being sore. I walk over and see him struggling and ask if he would like help. I tried assuring him but he still complained about his foot pain. I offered to massage his feet. He immediately accepts. I started by grabbing his feet gently and lifting them on my lap. I take my thumbs and rub his socked feet up and down his soles of his feet. I asked how it felt he said amazing. I continued rubbing Cazdin's socked feet wanting to takeoff his socks but I knew I couldn't because of coached walked in it would be super embarrassing. I stopped after about two minute and assist him with putting his shoe back on. He leans over and says thank you. He also said I saw you staring at Chase's and Wes's feet today before practice. I was quite started because Caz was a big time straight jock. Then he told me I've always wanted to massage, lick and worship their soles. This came as a complete shocker. I let loose to him and told him that ever since I saw his bare feet in the first day I've wanted to play with them. He looks me in the eyes and says I know you want his feet just as badly as i do how about we come up with some type of planti get his and maybe even Wes's beautiful feet in ou mouth. I agree without even having to think. Cazdin askes if I want to stay over tonight and we can workout a plan to get our hands and our mouths on their amazing feet. I texted my mom and she agreed to me staying. I grabbed some extra clothes from my gym locker and we walk out together. I finally Made a friend who loved Chase and Wes's feet just as much as I did. I knew with this kind of connection I would be worshiping him in no time at all.