Chapter 2 - Five Men and a Baby

Lukas decides to start his day by making he and his lover breakfast. As he descends down the stairs, he hears the cry of a baby. He peers into the kitchen and sees a Tino, rocking a small blanketed bundle, a fresh cup of coffee on the table next to him.

"Uhhh, whatcha got there?" Lukas asks, dumbfounded.

"Coffee."

Behind him, Emil comes into the kitchen, and stands next to his brother.

"I think he means the baby in your arms."

"Oh, this is Peter. The adoption agency women dropped him off this morning."

The two step fully into the kitchen and crown the tiny human. He already has massive eyebrows.

"That's amazing you guys have been trying to adopt for months. Does Berwald know?"

"Weeelllllllll.."

"So, no, he doesn't.," Lukas finishes the sentence for him.

"He will. I want to plan a surprise party for him."

"And how to you intend to keep him distracted for that long?"

"I told him to go get firewood for four hours."

"The mans an ox, he'll be-"

Suddenly, another figure comes racing down the stairs and into the kitchen. The world stands still as they turn to see who it is. A slightly drier Danish man stands in the doorway.

"Guys I just got a phone call...uh what's going on?"

"Surprise! You're an uncle!"

"My dad's coming to visit.," Mathias blurts out in surprise. The whole room sits in an incredibly uncomfortable silence.

"I got the firewood for you, honey."

Berwald enters through the kitchen door, a pile of sticks in his arms. Seeing the baby in his lover's arms, he drops them all onto the floor.

"I'm going back to bed," Emil declares as he leaves the room.

~~~~~

I'm back!!!! missed me? Lets get this summer started with some spicy drama and icarly references