party time..

Sin will happen-Jess-

Kacchan Pov

Soon the party begun, everyone was scattered in their chat groups and Shitty hair said he was going to talk to deku, I looked at him at a confused look but turned away. I was sitting on the couch thinking what Kirshima was going to talk about with deku 'was he going to tell him about me liking him if he did I would kill him.' I thought to myself.
Suddenly, Kirshima came up to me with a drunk deku, who suddenly fell on top of me, "THE FUCK?! DEKU!?" I said looking down at a drunk faced deku he looked up to me and said, "Kacchan~~ you enjoying the party? *hic* I am with you good old pal, Kirshima!!!" His face was adorable, he had pink freckled cheeks when he stared into my eyes.
I looked up at Kirshima, pissed "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I said while holding deku in my arms, he looked at me with a weird face and winked at me and walked to other people. I looked down at deku and he was still staring at me, his emerald eyes was so beautiful.
"Alright deku, you need to sleep." I said looking and him, with a slight blush on my face. "Nooooo" He pouted, and got on top of me, and our lips connected. He was kissing me like it was nothing, but I was enjoying it. But I broke the kiss looking at him, blushing "deku..." I whispered.
"Kacchan... I need you, more then anything.. please..." He begged with tears in his eyes. I couldn't resist those eyes, his face.. he was shaking in my arms trying not to cry more. I sighed and brought him upstairs, to Kirshima's Parents room (at least they fucked in this room and not his), I laid deku on the bed, trying to let go but he won't let me.
"Stay!!!" He whined, deku grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me on the bed, he climbed on top of me. He started kissing me, and I couldn't hold back so I kissed back, I was enjoying it alot so I tried to get on top of him but her stopped me and he broke the kiss. "Nooooo let me at least do something before you take over~♡" He said, we both smiled.
He went down to my pants and unbuttoned and unziped them and took down my pants and boxers half way and he saw my cock, "big.." He mumbled. He kissed the tip and putting my cock inside of his mouth. "Ahhhaaa.. deku..." I said quietly, he looked up at me, I could tell he was enjoying the look on my face, I never acted this way before. He continued to keep sucking and he put my cock all the way in his mouth. "D-deku.. I'm gonna cum.." I said moaning it, covering my mouth.
I cummed and he started sucking it down his throat, he stopped sucking it and licked the tip of my cock and looked at me, grinning. "I knew you liked that alot, kacchan.. well now I want to do something else" He said, and he started to unbutton and unzip his pants, he put them all the way down with his boxers and he threw them on the floor. His cock was a bit smaller then mine, he go on top of me, standing on his knees his cock was above mine, I stared at him, knowing what he wanted.
"Kacchan.. will you.." He didn't have to ask, I grabbed his hips and pushing him down to my cock slowly getting inside of him. "Aaaahh~♡♡ Kacchan~♡" He moaned making go in him more and more. I got on top of him (finally), and slammed him against the wall, thrust hard. "Aaaahhhaaa~~♡ ha..♡ nngh..♡ more... Kacchan... please...♡♡" He said.. he was wrapping his arms and legs around me. I can't resist, I don't want to stop, deku didn't want to either, I could tell.
We both were breathing heavy, we were tired, but didn't want to stop. A few hours later deku said, "ha.. ha.. kacchan.. im.. getting a bit.. sleepy... ha.. ha." I told deku I was too, but I wanted to do something before we went to sleep, I got outside of him, and looked at his cock, and looked back at him. He was tired, he had bit of tears in his eyes cause of me kinda hurting him too much, I kinda felt bad.. but he also had love in eyes, it hurt him but he loved it at the same time.
I started to suck on deku's cock, he moaned with pleasure, knowing what I was gonna do. "Aahha.. Kacchan♡♡~~" He said happily, I was happy for him to react like that, I wanted more and I sucked his cock all the way and went up and down repeatedly. "Aahha.. Kacchan.. that's dirty.." I knew it was.. and I wanted it to be, he moaned like a girl a bit, and I did it faster and he was moaning louder and louder like a girl, I loved it.
"K-kacchan.. I - I'm gonna..." He said in a girly voice, but quietly, He cummed inside my mouth and I sucked it all up. I stopped sucking his cock and stared at him. "Kacchan.. that was.. amazing..." He said smiling with happy tears. He also looked very tried, I yawned and told him, "let's go to sleep deku.." He held me and it held him we were both asleep before we knew it.

Deku Pov

All I remember is hanging out with Kirshima, then I woke up in a room half naked with kacchan... I was confused and I screamed, which made kacchan wake up, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE HELL?!" He said and he looked up at me and I was blushing, "Oh.. shit.." He muttered. I was on the floor, shaking and covering myself.. kacchan got up to me, knelt down and said, "it's ok, I'll explain what happened ok..?" I nodded and started to calm down. After he explained everything I was embarrassed..
"Oh my gosh.. I- I'm so S-sorry!!!" I said stuttering. "It's fine deku.. I really am.." He said with a smile on his face, I looked at him, 'is.. he smiling at me?!'  I thought, blushing after we talked for a while, we got dressed and never told anyone about the situation again..