Maisie Grady.

Maisie Grady was now a 16 year old girl who was wrestling with her adoptive dad aka Owen Grady. They were the best of friends and very close to each other.

Claire hated when they rough housed because she thought she was supposed to be a classy young lady... even though she enjoyed it sometimes she would never dare show it.

Maisie was rescued and adopted within the first year of being with Owen and Claire six years ago and she could have not been so blessed before. She finally felt like she belonged and felt like she was truly loved. They also never kept big secrets from her either which was the best part.

"Come on that's all you got grandpa?!" Maisie laughs before she flips them and pins him down with one hand while tickling him with the other. Maisie may have been a small girl but she could whoop ass and is 2 times stronger than everyone since she was made in a lab, but why dwell on old memories?

"Ohhh Owen you better get your daughter she just called you a grandpa" Claire says laughing while working on her laptop on the kitchen counter eating some veggie salad.

"AHH!! Maisie no cheating!!" Owen struggles and laughs "CLAIRE!!" he begs as he can't take anymore.

"Alright chickadee off your daddy you're gonna break his brittle bones" Claire giggles.

"Fine" she grins before getting off of him "I won old man"

"That's because you cheated!!" he try's to explain himself but ends up failing. "Fine, yes you won chickadee" he rolls his eyes before picking her up over his shoulders.

"No! No! No! put me down!! mommy!" she squeals laughing.

"No no, don't get me involved change chickadee, you started it." Claire says putting her hand up smiling.

This was happiness. This was her safe haven for 6 years and counting now. Maisie Lockwood turns into Maisie Grady... she was apart of a dinosaur loving family who she would fight tooth and nail for in every way. She loved her mom, her dad, her life. She was grateful in every way to have people to say "I love you" too. She was... Maisie Jae Grady.